UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Hey From WASHINGTON

Go down 
+9
nitty
Caton
Holey Rock of Texas
Shaysfishys
unknown
CajunGator
BFinley
istrober
sandnuka
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus

Hey From WASHINGTON Empty
PostSubject: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 10:43 pm

Hey all,

I am from WAFISHBOX (local fishbox for washington residents) ..... and saw a couple of your members come over to our forum so thought I would join over here!

Ive been a fish hobbyiest for about 6 yrs now.... started with American cichlids and a community tank.. my midas cichlid pretty much was the only survivor in the NW cichlid tank. The community tank I got bored with and converted it into a mbuna tank.... and that was it.... I then began breeding frontosa's (kigoma, burundi)... and now really have gotten into tropheus. They are definetly my fav. fish. This is what I have going currently, the wife is wanting me to downsize though.

1 x 100gal Mixed tropheus (Kasanga, Duboisi, Muzi cherry rainbow, and Mpungu Sunspot) and there is a few Lelupi, and juli's in there.

1 x 46gal bowfront variant specific Tropheus Musanga tank

1 x 55gal Community Discus/ Discus grow out planted tank

3 x 20gal 1 pair of discus (Bare bottom tank), 1 pair Apisto Cocatoides Dbl Rd (planted), 1 marble convict pair

1 x 10gal pair of German blue Rams (just had successful spawn after 6 trys!) this is planted Dr Walsted (soil) style.

1 x 40gal This I use for growout of any overstocked tanks :)
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 7:41 am

Welcome to USAfishbox!, we are glad to have you here... feel free to come anytime and post some pics when you have a chance! Hey From WASHINGTON 772341 Hey From WASHINGTON 393849
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 7:48 am

Welcome Aboard!!!Glad to have you here!!Enjoy!!

welcome hi Hey From WASHINGTON 772341 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 8:24 am

welcome welcome welcome hope you enjoy the site as much as we do. Share some pics when you have time. I sent a friend request.

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 10:00 am

Welcome aboard!!

welcome
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 10:04 am

hi Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 10:34 am

welcome.
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 2:18 pm

Here is some pictures of current fish and past fish Ive kept...

Hey From WASHINGTON Discus11

Hey From WASHINGTON White_10

Hey From WASHINGTON Discus12

Hey From WASHINGTON Burund10

Hey From WASHINGTON School10

Hey From WASHINGTON Plante11

Hey From WASHINGTON Moliro10
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 2:22 pm

Nice discus!! well done, what size is that tank???
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 2:29 pm

55gal, its my communtiy discus tank for them to hang out until they pair, then off to a 20gal tall they go.. Ive had a ton of growth, Im using flourite as a base layer, and just some cheap brown gravel on top.

There is many discus pictures, cause there so easy to photograph, they just hover around all slow.. lol .... Im a huge tropheus fan, but cant seem to get any good shots cause they are so fast and hyper. The one pic on the bottom is of a Tropheus Moliro, very cool fish, he was just wakin up as I snapped the picture.
Back to top Go down
Caton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Caton

Favorite Fish: : All of them?

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 2:53 pm

Funny seeing you here :)

welcome2
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 3:00 pm

Very nice Discus!!!

yes
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 3:25 pm

canton, figured they couldnt have all the fun of bein part of two forums.... thought i would come by and say hi hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 5:39 pm

hi Glad you wandered over!
What is the fish in your avatar? It looks very nice!
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 6:11 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 6:37 pm

My Avatar picture is a tropheus Moorii Musanga... Actually just got 10 of them from a group buy we put together on WAFISHBOX.... they are just showin yellow... one of my favorite trohpeus. :)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 7:46 pm

Nice pic!

Welcome to THE box. We hope to have a chapter in your area soon....We already have a good amount of users in that area. The admin on WAfishbox Mikey use to be on here a bunch unitl he started WAfishbox.

welcome2
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 8:42 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 10:03 pm

KMX - I am admin #2 over there. we see fern allot, you should drop by and say hi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 10:18 pm

When you get some fry off them let me know! The are very very nice!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 10:29 pm

welcome!!!! nice to meet ya
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 10:32 pm

oh and i luv your discus!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sandnuka
Private First Class
Private First Class
sandnuka

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/21/2010, 1:59 am

thanks pillierox, I honestly was not a huge discus fan... I got them to try and profit a little from my hobby.. And now I have grown to like them, but I have yet to get them to breed for me.. hopefully soon though.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. lookin forward to readin all of your posts.
Back to top Go down
OldTanks
USA Fishbox Sponsor
OldTanks

Favorite Fish: : http://photobucket.com/oldtanks

PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 9:14 am

Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, Feel free to post your questions to the forums, and photos to the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey From WASHINGTON   Hey From WASHINGTON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey From WASHINGTON
Page 1 of 1