UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my 29 gallon tank

Go down 
+8
flappyfish
08can-am
nitty
istrober
pillierox1
alkomist
BFinley
wildbeanerz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2010, 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

First two pieces of live rock... day after setup
my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Tank2

Another rock added...one week later
my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Tank_closeup2

Ocellaris....one week later (included in price of my setup since he breeds them!)
my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Oscellaris3_close

Firefish added about two weeks later...
my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Firefish

Added a small 'bridge' across the top of the other rocks...
my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Tank_111709

Here is my coral banded shrimp...he is huge & sheds at least monthly...
my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Coral_banded_shrimp

One last most recent pic of the two clowns over a zoanthind.
my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 DSC00857

Sorry I don't have the complete setup as it is now...It is so much more established and pretty and full of life but this gives a bit of the startup.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 10:01 pm

nice tank
love the shrimp
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 10:40 am

Thanks guys! There is another thread around here somewhere with more recent pics.

I should get some really new ones this weekend after I do my WC.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 5:31 am

hows your tank doing? any upgates?
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 8:08 am

For right now the tank is just existing and getting water changes every other weekend. I like to do them weekly but life is getting in the way of that! Nothing has been added since I added the snails about a month ago. The algae is much less now though and I rarely clean the glass, the snails are taking good care of that!

Funds are tight right now so I haven't been able to add anything to my tank :(
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 8:49 am

there's nothing wrong with not adding anything it has probably had positive results with the algae finally going away. I do a 4 gallon w/c on the nem/softy tank every Thursday mainly because I have so many nems and they can be messy but I also run a skimmer. maybe this summer you can make it down to one of our frag swaps then you can add lots of pretty coral my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 9:01 am

I'd love that! I wouldn't really have anything to "swap" though except some plain zoas. :) We'll have to see what we can figure out!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 9:02 am

Tank looks great!!!!! yes
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 9:33 am

wildbeanerz wrote:
I'd love that! I wouldn't really have anything to "swap" though except some plain zoas. :) We'll have to see what we can figure out!

dont worry about what you have to swap we have plenty of freebies to go around.
I'll even cut you some myself. I also have that other thing we talked about I'll save it for you.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 10:46 am

I'm not sure how this summer is going to go. I might have to get with you about seeing if you want to ship me some :)
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 12:02 pm

nice tank. i love the little shrimp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my 29 gallon tank   my 29 gallon tank - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my 29 gallon tank
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2