UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas Empty
PostSubject: kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas   kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 9:21 am

Guys I have 4 kittens up for adoption. I have one black and white, 1 black long hair, 1 tortoise shell short hair, and one yellow that hitchhiked home with me today from work. First two are 3 months second is 4 months and little yellow is 5 to 6 weeks. May keep him for a bit. He had a tramatic day today. Rode home under the hood of my truck( 10 mile drive). I also have a 2 year old tabby that needs a new home. She is spayed and declawed on the front. I will only let them go to homes were they will be kept indoors. None of them know what the outside is. If you need pics of them I can send them via my cell phone. I have no way of getting pics posted at this time. PM me or post here if interested. These are beautiful loving cats that all need a good home. I cant rescue anymore till these guys are adopted. Well I can but really have no more room to.
Thanks Terry
Back to top Go down
Caton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Caton

Favorite Fish: : All of them?

kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas   kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime9/8/2010, 10:56 pm

I am sure the kitten will learn about the outdoors if you let them.

Take it from my cat Isabelle:
kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas DSCF4058
kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas DSCF5097
kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas DSCF5089
Back to top Go down

kittens for adoption PU Corsicana Texas
Page 1 of 1