UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Empty
PostSubject: FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX   FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 8:49 pm

I have the following cichlids for sale:

5 Trewavasae Maleri 4"+ - Group $18 - SOLD
4 SP44 - 2 Male and 2 Female 2.5"+. Group $16
8 Rustys 3"+ - Group $24 (I believe one female is currently holding) - SOLD
4 Hybrid (Auratus and something, bought them when they were fry) Free with any group purchase. They actually look very nice. - SOLD

I will meet the buyer at a petco or petsmart near my house to deliver the fish. I have these in my 180 Gallon so will need some time to catch them before I can deliver the fish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by airball2006 on 10/1/2010, 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX   FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 1:37 pm

Very good fish, good luck! FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX 393849
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX   FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 5:55 pm

I would take the 44s and the trews but you are 2 hours away.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX   FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 8:12 pm

Yep, I am far from Corsicana. If you are going to be heading to the DFW area any time and if I still have these, let me know and I could meet you somewhere.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX   FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 7:08 pm

Reduced prices...Need to clear some of these fish out.
Back to top Go down
cyberluu
Private First Class
Private First Class
cyberluu

Favorite Fish: : To stock: Nemo
To Eat: Tuna & Salmon

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX   FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 3:15 pm

Which fish are still available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX   FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - Trews, Rustys, and SP44 - PU - Southlake, TX
Page 1 of 1