UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

New From Texas

Go down 
+13
wildbeanerz
jetajockey
BFinley
KMX
istrober
VAMPY
unknown
CajunGator
MarkM
proyect01
elfwolfe
Jeepluv77
jesse254
17 posters
AuthorMessage
jesse254
Private
Private

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 7:38 pm

I just joined this forum. I have started keeping fish again after having been away from it for 24 years or so. I set up my first tropical tank this past weekend. I have 7 Betta males in their individual tanks and 4 females(two in each tank). I think I am going to add the females to the tropical tank.

I am interested in trying to breed the Betta's sometime soon.

I hope to learn alot here and help where I can.

I am in Temple, Texas.
Back to top Go down

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 7:57 pm

welcome Glad to see you found us! Post pics of your fish New From Texas 393849
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 8:10 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you. I'd love to see pics if you have them. welcome
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 8:15 pm

New From Texas 265353 welcome to the fishing hole (box)
welcome2 Italian

Last edited by elfwolfe on 8/30/2010, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 8:16 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 8:50 pm

welcome to usafishbox
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 8:53 pm

Welcome, Share some pics when u have time...
hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 9:04 pm

Welcome aboard!!

welcome

Lots of betta lovers on here. Whisper breeds show bettas so she can provide lots of breeding info for you.

Look around and enjoy. There are quite a few posts on breeding them floating around.

Last edited by unknown on 9/13/2010, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VAMPY
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
VAMPY

Favorite Fish: : Bettas, Gouramis, Corys

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 9:19 pm

Welcome to the fishbox!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 6:07 am

New From Texas Welcom31 Enjoy this awesome site, and always remember to join our live chat if you have any questions!!, i'll love to see some pics soon!.. New From Texas 393849
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 7:10 am

Welcome to The Fish box! We have lot's of betta lovers here so plase feel free to share your pics an info.

What made you get out of the hobby? What made you want to get back into it after 24 years?

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
jesse254
Private
Private

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 7:26 am

thanks for the welcome. I got out of the fish hobby because I joined the military and it is just too hard to move aquariums and fish around. Now my kids are grown and I am where I am staying the rest of my life I can do alot more of the things that I enjoy...
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 7:28 am

is great to here that you are back! cheers
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 7:43 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
jetajockey
Private First Class
Private First Class

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 12:51 pm

Welcome :)
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 2:56 pm

Welcome! hi Can't wait to see some pics of your fish!!
Back to top Go down
OldTanks
USA Fishbox Sponsor
OldTanks

Favorite Fish: : http://photobucket.com/oldtanks

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   New From Texas Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 9:31 am

Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, Feel free to post your questions to the forums, and photos to the gallery.
Back to top Go down
august&jake
Private
Private

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 12:49 pm

we are from austin texas we current have 14 tanks up and rrunning with our breeding program
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 1:08 pm

Welcome to the site... Enjoy...
Sent you a friend request.

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Ones that taste the best...prefer them to be raw

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 4:54 pm

Temple, TX might have the best Steak House in Texas Downtown. Quality is as good as I have had anywhere, the service...well its Temple, so you have to give them some room. ALl in all though the food is outstanding. Chieves Brothers or something like that.
Back to top Go down
jesse254
Private
Private

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 9:46 pm

Cheeves Bros. is a very nice place. We celebrate special occasions there(birthday, anniversary, FRIDAY). It is surprising to have such a nice place in a small town like Temple. What were you doing in Temple?
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 9:48 pm

welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New From Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Texas   New From Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New From Texas
Page 1 of 1