UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Lighting for soft corals and clams

Go down 
+10
dogstsx
nitty
lizardking
Demonkegman
Joe Reborn
J*Hawk*83
alkomist
istrober
discuskent
omasakwall
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
omasakwall
Private
Private
omasakwall

Favorite Fish: : Blue Hippo Tang

Lighting for soft corals and clams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lighting for soft corals and clams   Lighting for soft corals and clams - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi i have had had a 125 gallon saltwater tank for about a year now and i was wondering what kind of lighting should i use if i wanna keep clams or brain corals and more of the exotic corals. i have had my frogspawns and pom pom xenia for a year now and no problems but whenever i try to add clams and brain coral or stuff like that they end up dying in about amonth. what do i do im lost when it comes to lighting someone please help i could use all the info i get.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Lighting for soft corals and clams   Lighting for soft corals and clams - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 1:20 pm

Some guys just have a hard time keeping a clam happy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Lighting for soft corals and clams   Lighting for soft corals and clams - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 1:32 pm

wildbeanerz wrote:
Some guys just have a hard time keeping a clam happy Rolling Eyes

BAAAAAH HA HA HA ..... That reminds me:)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guy walks out of the restroom, Girl says:"Sir your garage door is open", Guy asks:"Did you see my Harley", Girl says:"No, I saw a mini bike with two flat tires"
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Lighting for soft corals and clams   Lighting for soft corals and clams - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 1:51 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting for soft corals and clams   Lighting for soft corals and clams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lighting for soft corals and clams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2