UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

new to the fourm

Go down 
+7
KMX
JACK D
unknown
pillierox1
istrober
Jeepluv77
discuskent
11 posters
AuthorMessage
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:01 pm

hi just want to thank all you nice people you have been very helpful funny and chatty ive been keeping wet pets for about 25yrs started with fresh went to salt for 15 yrs and now back to where i began with discus ive seen so many changes in the hobby when i started saltwater a hi tech tank was a under gravel with power heads and dolemite for substrate and the start of sumps or floods as it was called then now i buy fish from around the country shipped to my door when i look back its amazing and after all thease yrs i still only know a fraction of what they will know in 10yrs im still looking for the perfect tank and hope maybe my next one will be it hope to know more of you and if i can ever help anyone ill be more than happy to so wet dreams to everyone
Back to top Go down

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:45 pm

lol! No matter how long we have in this hobby someone else always knows more and I feel like a newbie all over again. lol! Really glad you joined the family here plus you're from Va. Welcome home.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 1:32 am

So glad you like it here! I've tried a few forums now and used to hang out a lot in AOL Pet Fish chat(still wonder where they all went while I didn't have AOL). This is the first place I've really felt welcome by everyone and didn't have to fight for acceptance. I plan on buying a house after my husband gets back in January and we'll be setting up a discus tank so I'm sure you'll be able to give me plenty of info there! I'd do it now but I don't want to get anything that'll be really sensitive during a move. Since you live in the next city over from me I have to ask. How did you hear about this site? I saw a listing on Craigslist pets for it.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 6:02 am

Welcome to the usafishbox family kent!!, we are very glad to receive new people everyday just like you!, Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 6:22 am

welcome to the fish box!!!! glad u luv it here already and i didnt know that u can ship fish either until i started the hobby lol.
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 7:46 am

Welcome aboard!!

welcome

The thing about this hobby is that once you have it all figured out, along comes something new to figure out!! Never stop learning or creating!
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:06 am

thanks everyone and you do make people feel welcome hope to share and learn from eveyone you can never know enough if i only new then what i know now id still done it the hard way cause my wife is the smart one its like a great fish keeper told me once a fish will make a liar out of you everytime if i can help give me a holler
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:14 am

Welcome Kent!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 10:49 am

welcome2 Kent. I love me some discus so don't you go nowhere an keep posting pics. Gives me something to stare at for a day. lol!

good talking to u in the chat
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 11:12 am

welcome to the fish box my friend..
welcome2
Back to top Go down

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 5:15 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/22/2010, 9:02 am

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/22/2010, 10:03 am

hi welcome2 to usafishbox
Back to top Go down
OldTanks
USA Fishbox Sponsor
OldTanks

Favorite Fish: : http://photobucket.com/oldtanks

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   new to the fourm Icon_minitime8/22/2010, 10:05 pm

Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, Feel free to post your questions to the forums, and photos to the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the fourm   new to the fourm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the fourm
Page 1 of 1