UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

fs/ chevy truck pu euless

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Empty
PostSubject: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 7:05 pm

i have a 1982 chevy scottsdale 3 owners. my grandpa bought in 1985 and had every since till about 5 years ago. i am looking to sell because i need something that gets better gas mileage. i am willing to trade for a for ranger of a chevy-10 or a small truck in those lines. i just started a business and i am going to have to be driving alot. heres what i have done to it:

NEW battery
new water pump
ALL new front end paid 1,200 about 3 months ago
new shocks
flex fan
pretty new paint
phantom grill
new bf goodrich tires
edelbrock carb
grant steering wheel
all new brake system booster/master cylinder
rally rims
diamond plate tool box
new power steering
new motor and trans.
1400 street fighter stall converter
new trans mount
and a few more things i cant think about.
this truck runs awesome. if i didnt need to have a gas saver id keep it. i have put thousands more into it than im selling it for
engine Specifications: motor has 6000 miles on it
bought from jegs brand new

# Horsepower: 290 @ 5100 RPM
# Torque: 326 ft/lbs @ 3750 RPM
# Max Rec. RPM: 5100 RPM
# Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
# Heads: Cast Iron 76 cc Chamber - 1.94 Intake valve/1.5 Exhaust valve
# Camshaft Lift: .450 Intake /.460 Exhaust
# Flat Tappet Duration @ .050" (222°Int/222° Exh)
# Lifters: Flat Tappet
# Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal
# Block: 4-bolt main
# Pistons & Pins: Aluminum
# Crankshaft: Cast Iron Nodular, 3.480" Stroke
# Rocker Arm: 1.5
# Ignition Timing: 34° BTDC total advance
# Fuel: 87 octane

TCI Super StreetFighter Transmissions ALSO BOUGHT NEW FROM JEGS.

The TCI Super StreetFighter transmission bridges the gap between the StreetFighter series and the full Competition series transmissions. It is intended for normally aspirated vehicles powered by engines producing up to 600 horsepower. Like the StreetFighter units, these are equipped with our 100% tested, Manual/Automatic valve body. That means that most units allow you to manually shift the vehicle into each gear change or, by placing it in the drive position, remain fully automatic. In either mode, you get a racetrack shift that bangs through the gears and shaves time off your ET's. When you use the manual gear selection feature, the Super StreetFighter upshifts and downshifts right when you move the lever, with no lag or governor override. When you select the normal drive position, the transmission retains positive, automatic shifts for the ease of driving you look for in an automatic transmission.

Typical TCI Super StreetFighter transmission features are Red Eagle clutches, Kolene treated steel plates, Red Eagle-lined, extra-wide Powerbands, larger diameter servo assemblies, an improved lubrication system, new sprags/roller clutches (upgraded in certain models), enhanced hard parts where applicable, chrome-plated, TCI®-logo transmission pan, increased thrust capacity, higher line pressure for extra firm shifts and greater torque capacity with less slippage, as well as being TCI factory blueprinted, inspected and dyno tested.

keywords: truck, car, motor, chevy 350, chevy 350 transmission, ford, nissan, subaru, chevy truck, tool box, crate motor.
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 9:29 pm

Any pics of the truck? I would trade my 01 ranger but i still have to pay it off. lol
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 12:28 am

how much do you owe on it? i can send you some pics tomorrow
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 12:29 am

can you send me some pics as well. brandonsheridan44@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 10:11 am

fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Family024

fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Family023

fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Family025

fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Family022
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 10:13 am

the front window has been replaced also
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 2:06 pm

I still have 4800 to pay on the ranger. Payments run 292 a month.
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 5:58 pm

pay 2500.00 if it and ill trade you. how many miles on it
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:09 pm

bump for a nice chevy, i got one with a 350. work in progress.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:14 pm

That is one bad @ss truck!I always wanted a truck like that!Ohwell I guess I will have to wait!
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 9:31 am

thanks, i have put over 6000.00 in it sonce i have had it. hate to sell but i need a gas saver to drive all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fs/ chevy truck pu euless   fs/  chevy truck  pu euless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fs/ chevy truck pu euless
Page 1 of 1