UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Anthracite in fish tank?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa

Anthracite in fish tank? Empty
PostSubject: Anthracite in fish tank?   Anthracite in fish tank? Icon_minitime8/14/2010, 6:49 pm

Can you add anthracite to your fish tank?

I found 3 pieces, the largest being the size of a 50 cent piece, and I was wondering if I could put it in my 110 Gallon?

It holds african dwelling fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite in fish tank?   Anthracite in fish tank? Icon_minitime8/14/2010, 6:58 pm

Being that its pretty much coal and carbon is refined coal I would say yes.
But being quite unsure of the full composition and never having done it myself I would say no
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite in fish tank?   Anthracite in fish tank? Icon_minitime8/14/2010, 10:03 pm

it should be fine just soak it for acouple of days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite in fish tank?   Anthracite in fish tank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthracite in fish tank?
Page 1 of 1