UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Fishy person from Keller

Go down 
+9
istrober
ilicurtisili
OldTanks
VAMPY
Janie
Fish_Love
unknown
KMX
JessCoco
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JessCoco
Private
Private

Fishy person from Keller - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fishy person from Keller   Fishy person from Keller - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/1/2010, 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

So I just moved to the Keller area. Most o fmy tanks are still at my ex's house but will hopefully be moved up here soon. Currently i have only a 10gallon set up in my kitchen with some guppies and tetras. I had a 140g saltwater RR system at my old place which i am waiting on my worthless ex to move up to my new place since it wont fit in my vehichle. I also have a 45g show tank that is in my garage and i have not yet decided if i am setting that one back up or just selling it. I have 120g tank with a breeding pair of chocolate cichlids in. Those are my babies and they are beautiful. I also have a little 5g that will be S/W when all is said and done.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Fishy person from Keller   Fishy person from Keller - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 11:11 am

ah ur close to yay, i thought im just a loner in denton way out there, welcome i go to keller every weekend for family dinner.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Fishy person from Keller   Fishy person from Keller - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 4:32 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
JessCoco
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fishy person from Keller   Fishy person from Keller - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 8:56 pm

pillierox1 wrote:
ah ur close to yay, i thought im just a loner in denton way out there, welcome i go to keller every weekend for family dinner.

yeah denton is like 20mins up the road. Sweeeeet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishy person from Keller   Fishy person from Keller - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishy person from Keller
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2