UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

-SL- CSnyder00 Stock List

Go down 
+2
BFinley
CSnyder00
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

-SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Empty
PostSubject: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 7:15 am

Updated 2/12/11

55 Gallon (Display Tank):
8 - Ruby Green Haps
6 - Albino Cories (Breeders)
12 - Bristlenose Plecos (Breeders)
6 - Peppered Cories

75 Gallon:
7 - Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba (Breeders)
4 - Bristlenose Plecos

55 Gallon:
Electric Yellow Lab Juvies
2 - Bristlenose Plecos
2 - Electric Blue Jack Dempseys (Both Female...)
1 - Albino Red Fin Shark
1 - Crooked Spine Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba
1 - Albino Mixed African Cichlid (for the time being)

29 Gallon (Now at my Aunts house):
1 - Electric Yellow Lab
2 - Bristlenose Plecos
1 - Acei Cichlid
1 - Ruby Green Hap

Coming Soon:
L046 Zebra Plecos
Gold or Black Ocellatus Shellies

Last edited by CSnyder00 on 2/12/2011, 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 7:39 am

Very nice list!!!!

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 8:07 am

Very nice list! I see you have added a few more on cheers
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 11:32 am

cool beans.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/15/2010, 7:13 am

I have sooooo many baby fish right now. It's crazy. And I've got more on the way.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/15/2010, 7:34 am

did you miss one on your coming soon?????
FESTAE lol...
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/16/2010, 10:35 am

Yeah. They may have to wait. I don't have the tank space for them right now and they are WAAAY to aggressive to put in with some of my others.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/17/2010, 7:37 am

i saw at one of the LFS in new orleans, they had mature 7in pair in a 60g cube with about 20 other cichlids and plecos= all in harmony... super sight!
yes

Last edited by CajunGator on 7/18/2010, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/18/2010, 6:43 pm

They only mature at 7 inches? I figured closer to 12.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/18/2010, 6:47 pm

they can start spawning at that size and continue to grow to 12in lol
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/18/2010, 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just found a new wish list member!
Back to top Go down
lizardking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
lizardking

Favorite Fish: : Marbled Shark/ Lionfish

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/21/2010, 10:29 am

Last edited by lizardking on 7/21/2010, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/21/2010, 4:06 pm

You need to copy that and start a new topic under the stock list page. I can't moderate it to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/22/2010, 8:38 am

CSnyder00 wrote:
You need to copy that and start a new topic under the stock list page. I can't moderate it to make it work.

i sent k a pm about it.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/29/2010, 9:12 pm

Perfect. Thanks Holey.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime7/29/2010, 10:37 pm

only kory and jill can delete that post!
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 10:40 pm

CSnyder, let me ask you two questions:
1. how is that Chaetostoma doing in the 55 with the electric yellows? what temp do you keep the water at?
2. did you ever get those L046?

(btw, Great Jim Morrison quote by lizardking.)
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 7:05 am

D'Claro,

1) I didn't have any luck at all with them. I started with 4 and they went downhill quick. I lost all of them. That last one lived for about 5 months in my tank and I would see him on the glass at night. One day while cleaning the tank I found him dead under one of the rocks which was one of his hiding spots.

2) No L046 yet. Now that I'm going to have a house, I'll have room to get them and do it right. Wouldn't want to risk putting them in the tanks I have now.

UPDATED LIST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List   -SL- CSnyder00 Stock List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-SL- CSnyder00 Stock List
Page 1 of 1