UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Piggy Back ride anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

Favorite Fish: : Too hard to choose just one out of my crew.

Piggy Back ride anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 3:57 pm

My 13 inch common pleco, and my 2-3 inch clown pleco.

Piggy Back ride anyone? IMG_17021
Piggy Back ride anyone? IMG_17011
Piggy Back ride anyone? IMG_16981
Piggy Back ride anyone? IMG_16971
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:03 pm

Nice. He might need a pond soon to!
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:06 pm

Lol I know! We did decide that if we didn't find a house in time, we would build an above ground pool at his moms house (right down the road) and house them their if we have too. Tho, if I could just find a 400g tank that wasn't 6k..... they would be happy for a bit longer lol.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:08 pm

They have big 300-400 gallon tubs you could put them in until you had a house for a pond. I think they are 100-200$$ Im not sure.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:13 pm

Cool plecos!!!!
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:14 pm

I actually just found a 8ftx22in tall steel trough used as a pond. So tempting. Only $200 on CL. Those tubs are very handy, I have to say. They make awesome ponds.
Back to top Go down
Janie
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Janie

Favorite Fish: : Calvus & all Victorian Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:16 pm

Wow he is big. Might be 14-15" Looks great!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:17 pm

There is a LFS that I go to that has alot of those big tubs outside for there koi and big fish.They work good!
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:21 pm

I cringe saying it, but the biggest is 15"on the last measure, and this one is right behind him on growth but I can't ever get a good shot. The big one is always on the glass, but the "small" one hangs out on the wood, so hard to hold a tape measure up. They love to gorge on blanched squash, zucchini, and their meat wafers. It's been a few months since I measured them. But now you have me wondering. I will have to get new numbers now! chicken dance

Last edited by mamapuff on 6/29/2010, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:29 pm

Thats a very cute pic!!!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:48 pm

Very nice!! good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piggy Back ride anyone?   Piggy Back ride anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piggy Back ride anyone?
Page 1 of 1