UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Some of my babies

Go down 
+4
thebanker
proyect01
BFinley
mamapuff
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

Favorite Fish: : Too hard to choose just one out of my crew.

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 5:05 pm

Some of my babies Fishesandstuff119Some of my babies DSC01450Some of my babies DSC01418Some of my babies DSC01414Some of my babies DSC01412Some of my babies DSC01401Some of my babies DSC01395Some of my babies DSC00805Some of my babies DSC00781-1Some of my babies DSC00783Some of my babies DSC00788Some of my babies DSC00765Some of my babies DSC00783Some of my babies DSC00756Some of my babies DSC00751Some of my babies DSC00749Some of my babies DSC00740Some of my babies DSC00736Some of my babies DSC00733Some of my babies DSC00724Some of my babies DSC00721Some of my babies DSC00714Some of my babies DSC00709Some of my babies DSC00532Some of my babies DSC00963Some of my babies DSC00960Some of my babies DSC00681Some of my babies IMG_1536Some of my babies DSC01413
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 5:10 pm

Very nice!!!
Love the Front's and the Cat's!!!

yes
Back to top Go down

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 5:34 pm

Thats an impressive assortment!
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:15 pm

really nice fish Some of my babies 393849
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 7:46 pm

thatz a crazy mix, but i like it. you have a little bit of everything.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 9:20 pm

Love that big CAT WOW

Some of my babies 265353
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 9:22 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
vman
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 12:27 am

Last edited by vman on 11/27/2010, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 6:11 am

Beautiful fish and tank, nice work!!, your tank must be very big to keep all that fish crew!! lol!
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

Favorite Fish: : Too hard to choose just one out of my crew.

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 9:17 am

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the responses.

This is a compilation of my 2 larger tanks, a 150g and a 75. The cats and fronts are in the 150, though the herd has been trimmed down quite a bit , and the 75 is the clown loach/discus/oddball tank. In the cat tank there is an RTC and his lover a Lima Shovelnose, a Giraffe Cat, 2 frontosa, a clown pleco, 2 14" common plecos, an albino BN pleco, a rainbow shark, 2 ID sharks, a Jack Dempsey and a one eyed green severum.

In our 75, we have about 30 clown loaches, ranging from 2-6 inches, 2 discus, 2 rainbow cichlids, a dwarf giraffe cat, 2 senegal bichirs, 2 dragon gobies, a flagtail, a super red severum, one eyed blood parrot, black ghost knife, african brown knife, 2 banjo cats, a 4 year old khuli loach, another common pleco, and a few baby rubberlip, chocolate, and an odd plecos I don't know what it is. I think thats it lol.

I realize that my stocklist my be somewhat shocking to others, but there is actually harmony throughout both tanks. The only exception was I was housing a friends young 10" channel cat who destroyed one ID, and stressed(and killed) my oldest (and largest) Frontosa (11") and another (7"). Two others went missing. The RTC got blamed but after watching the channel attack my ID, i knew it was him. Plus my RTC shows a big belly after he eats anything, and he's never touched anyone. He is very shy and only eats whats given to him. When my friend didn't want him back, we sold him that day lol. Now, back to a peaceful tank. There are of course plans for upgrade as well. Basically the stock in the 75 will move to the 150, which will be converted to a river bottom planted tank, and everyone from the 150 will go to a larger tank, like a 300-400, until we find our house that we can convert a pool to a pond, or possibly a kiddie pool for now.
Back to top Go down

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 9:22 am

ilicurtisili has a few large tanks for sale very cheap if your needing a few more tanks sooner. I think they are 75g tanks and I believe he has a larger one for sale as well, he is in TX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of my babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies   Some of my babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my babies
Page 1 of 1