UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

fish randomly dying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

fish randomly dying Empty
PostSubject: fish randomly dying   fish randomly dying Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 5:12 pm

i have found five of my fish dead at the bottom of my tank in the last 4 days well one was eaten by another so i guess that doesnt count as randomly dying. The strange thing is there were 2 dead right next to eachother and then i found another two the same way today. i just did a 60% water change immediatly after i found the two this afternoon. i checked the water and everything is reading fine i aslo checked thge fish for white spots or other things that i might notice as being out of the ordinary can some one fill me in on what might possibly be wrong....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fish randomly dying   fish randomly dying Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 6:46 pm

what size tank? what is the stock? Temp? PH? Filtration? Water readings?
We need more info to help you better.
I moved this to the proper section as well
Back to top Go down
dano
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
dano

PostSubject: Re: fish randomly dying   fish randomly dying Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 10:42 pm

I agree with Fern about not knowing what the water conditions were before you did the 60% water change.......The 60% water change probably is what finally killed any weakened fish that didn't die from the water conditions before the change.......Big water changes are very bad on fish unless the water is matched to the tank water.............The fish get acustomed to the bad water and sudden clean good water is a shock to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fish randomly dying   fish randomly dying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fish randomly dying
Page 1 of 1