UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Empty
PostSubject: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 12:46 pm

I have 6 red zebras that I would like to trade for other type of cichlids preferably juvies. These are all between 3.5 - 4" long and some of the dominant males have really nice translucent blue fins. Willing to meet somewhere to make trade.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by airball2006 on 5/14/2010, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 1:01 pm

Very nice. Where did you get them from?
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 1:11 pm

I forgot the name, but someone down in Arlington.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 1:15 pm

from this forum or fish store? I might trade ya something.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 1:19 pm

It was on craigslist. He had a bunch of tanks in his garage. He may participate in this forum, but I am not sure what his username is. These zebras are a little too active for the rest of my mbunas so I want to get something smaller or less aggressive.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 1:42 pm

So you are just looking for more Mbuna?
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 1:50 pm

No, I wouldn't mind other types of african cichlids. Once I remove these zebras, I will basically have a 37 gallon tank that I can use.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 1:55 pm

Well this is what I have if you want to make a trade.
F2 Brundi Frontosa
Tiwan Reefs
Undu Reef Peacocks
Aneocolor Yellow Belly alberts
Afra Cobue
Black Lace angelfish
Lemon Tetras
Super Electra Deep Water haps
Blue Moorii Dolphin

Im sure Im missing a few things but this is a decent list.
I need some Orange for the stock list....a customer would like some in there tank.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 3:02 pm

Do you want to trade for either the Afra Cobue or Taiwan Reef? Also, do you want to meet half way somewhere because my wife is going to kill me if I drive too far?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 10:14 pm

You are in Southlake? lol! That's not far ..I must be crazy when I drive to Houston for fish.... I will trade for either one boss. If you want to meet 1/2 way no problem.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 11:27 pm

OK..Lets meet half way. How big are the cobue and taiwan reef? That way I will know where I can put them. I have some time tomorrow to meet after 2 PM. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 7:15 am

ok timeout lol! Which ones do you like better? How many are you looking to get?

Tiwan Reefs are about 2" and the cobue are about .5"-1"

I will be in EEAAASTTTT Texas tommorow so I can not do anything until after mothers day
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 7:37 am

The reason I asked about the size is I would prefer the larger juvies. Since the Taiwan Reefs are a little bit bigger, I would like to trade for those. We can wait until after Mothers day because I am in the process of buying a larger tank 100+.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 7:56 am

NICE!!! The Tiwans are a bigger African so 100G would be nice for them.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 8:54 am

Hey Kory, You still want to trade for these zebras?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 8:59 am

Yes. Just have been busy working. When is good for you?>
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 9:26 am

Cool...I can meet you at 3:00 PM + today or after 2:00 PM Wednesdays and Thursdays. I tested my water condition for my new tank yesterday by using one of the zebras and there is no way I can get it out of that 150 Gallon Tank easily. Now, I only have 5 red zebras to trade but they are the nicest of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 9:38 am

Thur. is best for my. My only day off this week. Thanks
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 10:23 am

OK..that works for me.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 8:16 pm

Hey Kory...I really want to move these red zebras out so if you don't mind I will relist it.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 8:19 pm

Thought we were suppose to meet today? Never herd from ya
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 8:26 pm

I sent you a PM last night. I guess I should have posted to this thread instead. Anyways, when is the next time you can meet?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 8:29 pm

oh sorry... I get so many pms sometimes I mess up. My fault. I am free Sat. AM or early afternoon
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 8:37 pm

I think Saturday morning will work. I just have to run it by my wife first. Can you PM your phone number again? I will give you a call Saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 10:04 pm

817 673 0028
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold   WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTT - Red Zebra - North Fort Worth - Sold
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next