UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

First Fry (Literally)

Go down 
+3
Holey Rock of Texas
ilicurtisili
airball2006
7 posters
AuthorMessage
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

First Fry (Literally) Empty
PostSubject: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 1:38 pm

I didn't think that my african cichlids juvies were old enough to have babies, but looking into my 37 Gallon tank where I house my chailosi, galilyea, flavus, and trews, I saw a single fry today. I immediately took him out and put him in a floating breeder device. Hope he is able to survive.

First Fry (Literally) Img_4718

First Fry (Literally) Img_4720
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 1:39 pm

that little guy is a few months old i would say.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 1:45 pm

cool. lets call him mystery.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 1:47 pm

He was hiding in a piece of holey rock that I got from you a couple of weeks ago. Those little holes do provide a safe haven :) for the frys.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 1:49 pm

thats great to hear. then we can call him lucky, holey, rock or i am sure we can come up with something cleaver lol.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 1:54 pm

NICE SAVE!!!!!!! lol
that lil guys was lucky u found him!!!!
look for more!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 2:11 pm

That little guy looks cool!Good save!

First Fry (Literally) 67702
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 2:57 pm

What specie is it?
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 3:02 pm

I don't know. It could be a flavus, chailosi, or galilyea reef or a hybrid of those three.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 4:55 pm

It is a Mbuna for sure. Mabey a Reef. I think you are mispelling some of those... not a flava for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Fry (Literally)   First Fry (Literally) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Fry (Literally)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: African Cichlids-
Jump to: