UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

how far is my swordtail

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    pillierox1
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

how far is my swordtail Empty
    PostSubject: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 9:18 am

hi i want to know how far she is so i can know how long i hav till i prossess my 1.5 tank. heres some pics of her i hav another female as well but she not as fat as she.

how far is my swordtail Fish_018
    how far is my swordtail Fish_019
    how far is my swordtail Fish_020
    Back to top Go down
    h0ngkn0t2
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant
    h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 9:31 am

Hard to tell, do you see the babies fully formed inside her? Just put her in a Floating Hatchery and let her drop her fry into the bottom portion of the floating hatchery. Then you can raise the fry inside the same tank as the parents OR you can cycle another 10 gallon. Using old filter media can cycle a tank in hours instead of days.
    Back to top Go down
    pillierox1
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 9:41 am

ya i hav a 1.5 gallon that i was goin to use as the hatchery but right i hav a sick fish in it. all i see is the black spot but its huge, it almost goes up to her spin. i guess i just get a hatchery net so i hav the just in case
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 11:02 am

add some floating plants to the tank then you will not have to move her at all, plenty of fry will survive in the floating plant mass, some good plants are water sprite and southern water nymph
    Back to top Go down
    pillierox1
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 4:16 pm

okay will do that
    Back to top Go down
    alkomist
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
    ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime4/26/2010, 8:46 am

GOOD LUCK PILLIE!!!
    Back to top Go down
    pillierox1
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime4/26/2010, 8:52 am

thx my first time and i want to do it the first time. she sux a pretty girl as well. lets see if i get them any day now.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how far is my swordtail   how far is my swordtail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how far is my swordtail
    Page 1 of 1