UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Green spotted puffer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smicho2
Private
Private

Green spotted puffer Empty
PostSubject: Green spotted puffer   Green spotted puffer Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:45 am

Does anyone have any experience/advice for keeping green spotted puffers? I just got my girlfriend a 20 gallon and she decided she wants one. I haven't had any but I was reading up on them and people were saying they do good better in brackish water as they get bigger? Also they said it's good to feed them snails. Any specific type? Any info/advice will be appreciated because I don't think I can talk her out of these.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

Green spotted puffer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green spotted puffer   Green spotted puffer Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 9:01 am

http://www.usafishbox.org/saltwater-fish-f64/questions-about-green-spotted-puffers-t1784.htm?highlight=green+spotted+puffer

hit up the Search Key at the top of the screen
and type in green spotted puffer
Back to top Go down

Green spotted puffer
Page 1 of 1