UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Maleri Island Peacocks

Go down 
+7
Admin_KMX
MIKEJ0226
bimmertech
dhawk52
Twin Dad
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2009, 9:36 am

First topic message reminder :

So the ones I got from Davesfish.com. ....... Woke up this morning and one of the smaller females is holding Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 265353

Seems that she should only be holding about 10-15 but im HAPPPY! Let me know if anyone wants one we can start a line. Noone else has these. Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 393849

Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Mall-i18
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/9/2009, 10:28 am

MIKEJ0226 wrote:
Orthidox wrote:
Oh cool, maybe on the first then if shipping or them aint that much :) Or if you have any left. lol.

I have some if you want to pay for shippin'

Sure, Can you get me an estimate? And do I go through Paypal or do i pay when I pick them up? I think paypal may be easier but just want to know how you do that :) Also do you have any pictures of the Chichlids my husband wants to see them lol. Just to see what kind you got :)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 11:42 am

This morning I got my 2 females out of the tank and made them spit up what they had. I counted 49 eggs with little heads and tails. Put them in the tumbler and they are looking good. I pulled my yellow belly alberts out of the tumbler and put them in a small grow out. I have 15 of the Alberts looking good to. Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 265353
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 1:03 pm

hell ya. bad a$$ fish
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 3:42 pm

This is one of the better peacocks i have seen. Lemon Jakes and Otter Points also.
Back to top Go down
MalGal
Private
Private
MalGal

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks. I'm new to fish so I don't know the different kinds yet.

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 5:51 pm

That is a pretty fish. It looks big. Mine are all small.
Back to top Go down
MalGal
Private
Private
MalGal

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks. I'm new to fish so I don't know the different kinds yet.

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 5:56 pm

I Like the yellow and blue. I don't have any like that. Mine are smaller, I guess they get better looking when they get bigger.

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 8:02 pm

Thank you! You might have something diffrent.
Back to top Go down
MIKEJ0226
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
MIKEJ0226

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/10/2009, 10:43 pm

Orthidox wrote:
MIKEJ0226 wrote:
Orthidox wrote:
Oh cool, maybe on the first then if shipping or them aint that much :) Or if you have any left. lol.

I have some if you want to pay for shippin'

Sure, Can you get me an estimate? And do I go through Paypal or do i pay when I pick them up? I think paypal may be easier but just want to know how you do that :) Also do you have any pictures of the Chichlids my husband wants to see them lol. Just to see what kind you got :)
Send me you zip and I can tell you what the price will be. I will only guarantee overnight right now.
Back to top Go down
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : All kinds of fish

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2009, 8:16 am

79938 :) Overnight should be fine. I'm home all day.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2009, 1:11 pm

Hey get your own thread! lol!
Back to top Go down
Orthidox
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : All kinds of fish

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/14/2009, 12:26 pm

Sorry KMX lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/14/2009, 1:03 pm

KMX, are their any purplish cichlids?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/14/2009, 1:14 pm

The Lemon jake has a light blue that sometimes looks purple. Yes there are a bunch.... Here is a good place to look at fish with the name and pics. These are not all the cichlids ofcourse but this will help.

http://davesfish.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/14/2009, 2:01 pm

Hmmmm There are some pretty ones. Yall may get me to go cichlid after all lol!
I will compose a list later and see if yall have any of them.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/14/2009, 2:11 pm

Yeah! Turn that 55gal into a Tang. or Victorian tank fish
Back to top Go down
Fish_Love
Sergeant
Sergeant
Fish_Love

Favorite Fish: : German Red Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/14/2009, 2:14 pm

Or a Peacock tank rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/14/2009, 2:20 pm

Only if I can still put my African butterfly's in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maleri Island Peacocks   Maleri Island Peacocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maleri Island Peacocks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2