UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms

Go down 
+4
chevy350
R2 Ranch
KMX
tamu85 (Michael)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tamu85 (Michael)
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Clown

Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Empty
PostSubject: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 5:13 pm

I have free xenia's a colt coral frag and a mushroom. I am giving these away for free. I would ask for someting in return now or in the future. I will take frags of anything I don;t have as well as pieces of live rock rubble. I use the live rock rubble for fragging xenia's and other things. If interested let me know! fishing
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 5:42 pm

ITs ok... its free.... My fault for not posting that in the rules. If someone is giving something for free i will alow them to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 6:18 pm

Oh ok.... You need to tell me these things :joker:
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 6:30 pm

SORRY

stupid
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 8:24 pm

tamu85 (Michael) wrote:
I have free xenia's a colt coral frag and a mushroom. I am giving these away for free. I would ask for someting in return now or in the future. I will take frags of anything I don;t have as well as pieces of live rock rubble. I use the live rock rubble for fragging xenia's and other things. If interested let me know! fishing

Wow this sounds great!!!! I am scared poopless of saltwater, but I am thinking this is a good deal. Good luck my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/6/2009, 7:37 am

I agree with R2!!! Salt scares me!
Good luck with the trade :D
Back to top Go down
tamu85 (Michael)
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/6/2009, 12:11 pm

Don't be scaredy cats! Jump in the water is fine!
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/6/2009, 8:36 pm

It's not as hard as I thought it would be. Can I get a mushroom. Being that I have just started saltwater I have nothing extra. all I have to give is freshwater decor. Whatcha think.
Back to top Go down
MasRoberts9
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
MasRoberts9

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/6/2009, 8:51 pm

sounds good to me too. I just need a little longer to get mine setup. i've been collecting. so far i have the refrigerium, 260 watt lights and a protien skimmer. I have rock (not live on the way). im waiting on a house to get a new front/peacock/hap tank, then i'll trade or sell my 75 with the new 3d background for a good clean 75 (plus cash or other trades). then i just need sand, an overflow box, pumps, fish, and coral.
Back to top Go down
tamu85 (Michael)
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/7/2009, 9:27 am

Chevy 350 - The mushroom is available. When do you want to pick it up?
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 9:52 am

Do you have a pic. What color is it?
Back to top Go down
tamu85 (Michael)
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 11:21 am

It's blue. no pic. I also have a frag od colt coral if you want it.
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/8/2009, 2:24 pm

Can you pm me your number again. I wanna come tomm if possible.
Back to top Go down
blb75usa
Private
Private

PostSubject: hello   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 5:50 am

would you ship
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/4/2009, 11:16 pm

I WANT SOME XENIA!!! PLEASE!! AND COT...I JUST LIKE CORAL LOL I LIKE IT ALL!! CHEVY, GIMMIE SOME TIME, IM GROWING SOME (TO ME)SUPER NICE ZOANTHIDS IF YOUD LIKE SOME(ITLL BE A FEW MONTHS UNTILL THEY ARE READY THOUGH) THAT GOES FOR YOU TO TAMU AND MAS ROBERTS
THESE ARE THEM i HAVE A MUCH LARGER PIECE OF THE RED AND ORANGE ONE THAT i AM GOING TO FRAG, THIS IS JUST A PIECE OFF THAT[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img] ILL PROBABLY BE FRAGGING THIS TO IT HAS ABOUT 30 HEADS ON IT, ALOT ARE SMALL BUT THEY ARE ALL INDEPENDENT[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
fishyjoe27
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : 135 gallon freshwater discus
55 gallon salt water FOWLR community tank, later it will be reef.

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/10/2009, 5:48 pm

<------- would take it if tank was cycled. I also need more rubble rock. damn water is still a milk color.
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/10/2009, 10:34 pm

fishyjoe27 wrote:
<------- would take it if tank was cycled. I also need more rubble rock. damn water is still a milk color.

how long ha s your tank been cycling? what is your rock to tank ration, ir 55 gal 50lbs of rock, or at least 3/4 tank rock?
Back to top Go down
fishyjoe27
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : 135 gallon freshwater discus
55 gallon salt water FOWLR community tank, later it will be reef.

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/20/2009, 7:57 am

it's just base rock 30 pounds with oh 10-12 pieces. I know need a whole lot of rock as I'm turning the 125 in to salt, I almost have everything. need salt,and rock.

also would I mess up the support strucer of the stand if I cut part of a board so I can put the sump and skimmer on the ground. because if I try to take the cup part of the skimmer off it's going to hit the bottom of the tank where I can get it off,
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/23/2009, 4:13 am

i dont believe youll mess up the structure of the stand, assuming it will be a small hole on the top of the stand and not a support brace. as far as helping you seed your tank, petco actually has a pretty good product called nite out II, its beneficial bacteria which is what you want, it will help your tank seed much faster have you ever though about making your own rock?
check out these links they might help you out with getting set up , im being lazy and do not feel like typing out the directions lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/27/2009, 11:02 am

juice28 wrote:
I WANT SOME XENIA!!! PLEASE!! AND COT...I JUST LIKE CORAL LOL I LIKE IT ALL!! CHEVY, GIMMIE SOME TIME, IM GROWING SOME (TO ME)SUPER NICE ZOANTHIDS IF YOUD LIKE SOME(ITLL BE A FEW MONTHS UNTILL THEY ARE READY THOUGH) THAT GOES FOR YOU TO TAMU AND MAS ROBERTS
THESE ARE THEM i HAVE A MUCH LARGER PIECE OF THE RED AND ORANGE ONE THAT i AM GOING TO FRAG, THIS IS JUST A PIECE OFF THAT[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img] ILL PROBABLY BE FRAGGING THIS TO IT HAS ABOUT 30 HEADS ON IT, ALOT ARE SMALL BUT THEY ARE ALL INDEPENDENT[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i like the zoas juice especially those in the center pic, what is that in the bottom pick? a black sun coral?
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/28/2009, 12:12 pm

yup you are correct! black sun polyps (it has about 35 heads on it, all of those little black spots that are in the rock are polyps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/28/2009, 12:31 pm

ihad an orange sun coral once but had to part with it because of a nipping fish but the fish is now gone and looking to one day replace it.
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/28/2009, 9:36 pm

yea, i traded it in at crystal clears..i got tired of feeding it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/29/2009, 11:33 am

juice28 wrote:

how long before you get a frag of the zoos in the center pick? lol!
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime9/29/2009, 1:57 pm

lordraptor1 wrote:
juice28 wrote:

how long before you get a frag of the zoos in the center pick? lol!

not sure honestly, im moving in a couple weeks and I an upgrading my tank(i need more real estate as we probably all do) the colony is about the size of a saucer now.. more long then round..technically I can frag it now but it would only be like 4-6 polpys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms   Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coral Frags - Xenia's, Colt, Mushrooms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next