UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Waiting in Airport

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/21/2010, 5:24 pm

Wating at Belem airport to fly to Miami tonite. Then 2 days in Miami and then back to realality. Dam my great time in Brazil is almost over.
    Back to top Go down
    Rachael0805
    Captain
    Captain
    Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/21/2010, 5:35 pm

Do you have lots of pictures for us?
    Back to top Go down

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/21/2010, 5:40 pm

No I don't take pictures because I don't own a camera.
    Back to top Go down
    Rachael0805
    Captain
    Captain
    Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/21/2010, 8:37 pm

That's no good. lol! I would have loved to see some pictures of wildlife and such.
    Back to top Go down

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/21/2010, 8:57 pm

worthlesswopic
    Back to top Go down
    ricardorocks
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant
    ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/21/2010, 8:59 pm

tim wrote:
    worthlesswopic
    Waiting in Airport 858205
    Back to top Go down

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/21/2010, 11:57 pm

Sorry no pictures. I have been on the Amazon to many times. Each part of the Amazon looks pretty much like the last 100 yards. Each village or town looks like the one before. You just need to go and see for yourself. Plus I hate to have to haul and to keep track of the camera. The stars are the best. Thunderstorm in the distance are fantasic at nite.
    Back to top Go down

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime2/22/2010, 12:01 am

Oh back in Miami now
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Waiting in Airport Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Waiting in Airport   Waiting in Airport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting in Airport
    Page 1 of 1