UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

75 Rack...Do-over

Go down 
+3
CajunGator
76dragon
h0ngkn0t2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 1:01 am

My first rack I ever built was for my two 75 Gallons. I didn't plan very well...so I ended up only have 5 inches of space between the top and the bottom tank. Not much room to do tank maintenance...I took the tanks off the rack and altered the bottom shelving so that the two tanks are more evenly spaced with 13 inches of elbow room! now I can actually use the bottom one for breeding!

75 Rack...Do-over IMG_0139
Back to top Go down

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 1:21 am

nice hong
Back to top Go down
76dragon
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 6:53 am

Which types of racks did u use hong
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 8:18 am

Very well done. Super nice
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 8:38 am

Built them with 2x4's and particle board. Thanks guys. I'll take a pic with flash so you can see the actual frame later on. It's Vietnamese/Chinese New Years today so I'll be plenty busy.
Back to top Go down
moparace
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Mickey Mouse Platie

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 9:25 am

that looks really awesome... u have a gift at doing what u do cheers
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 9:09 am

DANG!!!!! HONG!!!!!! were dp u get all this from bro????!!!!!! hahaha
ur a frijin fish genius!!!!!! LOOKS AWSOME BRO!!!! congrats and keep up the GOOD work!!!! 75 Rack...Do-over 67702

You get the "mega yes" for good work!!
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 8:27 pm

looking good
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 8:38 pm

h0ngkn0t2 wrote:
Built them with 2x4's and particle board. Thanks guys. I'll take a pic with flash so you can see the actual frame later on. It's Vietnamese/Chinese New Years today so I'll be plenty busy.

I hope you stayed home the entire day so your luck doesnt leave out the door!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 8:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 8:10 am

philuponthepho wrote:
h0ngkn0t2 wrote:

I hope you stayed home the entire day so your luck doesnt leave out the door!

I did not stay home... therefore got rear ended that same day on my way to my gf's house. Needless to say, the gifts I got her broke (Glass)...so that made it an awesome Valentines/New Years day. Apparently you aren't suppose to play bumper cars with an Ford F150... esp if you are driving a Honda Accord... I knew that, but the other driver didn't get the memo.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 8:30 am

hahah sux man!!!
dont ppl know!!! u dont play bumper cars with trucks!!!
otherwise itll be called bumper trucks!! 75 Rack...Do-over Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

75 Rack...Do-over Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75 Rack...Do-over   75 Rack...Do-over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

75 Rack...Do-over
Page 1 of 1