UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my old 150 with breeders

Go down 
+6
ricardorocks
Raschael
alkomist
nitty
h0ngkn0t2
fabfish
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

my old 150 with breeders Empty
PostSubject: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 1:47 am

my old 150 with breeders My_old10

its my african breeder tank theres 38 differant species in this 150 all gettin tail
my old 150 with breeders My_old11

theres 285 lbs of old live rock and 128 lbs of silica sand
my old 150 with breeders My_old12
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 6:04 am

Wow, thats a lot of fish. How do you control/prevent cross breeding? What all do you have in there?
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 6:15 am

NICE
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 9:23 am

my lfs has a tank Exactly lik that 1!!! im scared of buying off him becuz i know he breeds sum of the fish he sells and i dont want to risk getting a cross bred fish!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 9:25 am

Nice tank!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 9:49 am

dam alot of fish niceee
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 1:37 pm

h0ngkn0t2 wrote:
Wow, thats a lot of fish. How do you control/prevent cross breeding? What all do you have in there?

my old 150 with breeders 858205
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 2:04 pm

Whos breeding with who? A lot of action going on in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 4:39 pm

i like. i dont think the babies would make it in that tank lol
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 4:57 pm

i have them all paired up , when they get preg i pull them and put em in a sep holding tank until i strip them then either i put them in a tumbler or fry grow out tank , i then put parents into a species specific tank until they pair off then put them back in the cdommunity tank , lol lots of work , no wonder my gf left im crazy
my old 150 with breeders Fishro12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 5:17 pm

i retract my previous statement
Back to top Go down
cjacob316
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 4:25 pm

sorry but malawi fish don't pair, and there is no way all your fry are pure
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 4:28 pm

cjacob316 wrote:
sorry but malawi fish don't pair, and there is no way all your fry are pure

my old 150 with breeders 858205
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 5:03 pm

Wow thats a lot of Different Cichlids.... I bet lots of aggression. Mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime2/17/2010, 3:07 am

basic african grow out tank , as they get bigger and start spawning i put them in breed specific tanks ,,, and walla babys ,if i can get to them fast enough , the tank looks alot differant now , it changes every week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my old 150 with breeders   my old 150 with breeders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my old 150 with breeders
Page 1 of 1