UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

What do you think...

Go down 
+3
Holey Rock of Texas
jcsmit7
JACK D
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

What do you think... Empty
PostSubject: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:00 am

What do you all think??? I know what I think it is but then I convince myself its something else. Got it in a batch of black calvus & was told it was a yellow calvus & I dont think it is. Sorry not the best pic...What do you think... Jackfish001
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:07 am

it might be a Altolamprologus compressiceps gold head looks very similar to the one i have.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:07 am

it looks like a compressicep but maybe its dots are not showing from the pic. it looks like a male to me.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:10 am

What do you think... 858205 What do you think... 67702
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:28 am

I see a compressicep of some kind. . . but no calvus.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:39 am

Gold head comp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:41 am

jcsmit7 wrote:
it might be a Altolamprologus compressiceps gold head looks very similar to the one i have.

What do you think... 858205
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 10:52 am

Looks like a fish to me fish
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 11:14 am

looks like compressiceps to me too but that's as far as I can take it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...   What do you think... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: African Cichlids-
Jump to: