UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 9:41 am

Well, since we couldn't get them sold, they are off to my lfs here. Kinda sucks cause he's really pretty. . . but it's only fair to the other 40-ish fish in the tank. $$$ Hopefully they get a good home!! :)
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 9:43 am

whaaaaaat. how much are they giving u?
Back to top Go down
dukeonelone
Private First Class
Private First Class
dukeonelone

Favorite Fish: : south,central,texas and african cichlids, ponds koi,goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 9:55 am

u have pic of the ob
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 10:14 am

ilicurtisili wrote:
whaaaaaat. how much are they giving u?

I'm not sure yet what they will give me. We are regulars there, so they usually give us more than they would give most. Which is nice! :)

Yes, I do have a pic of the male OB.

Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . DSC00386

The pic doesn't do him much justice though. All of the "white" on his body is really an iridescent blue and his face is a shiny dark blue on the other side.
Back to top Go down
dukeonelone
Private First Class
Private First Class
dukeonelone

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 10:26 am

u in waco i am in carrollton,tx i will like to come a get him for u if u can hold till tomarow and how much do u want for him. Where 2.5 hours away would like to drive down tomarow morning and get him from u. Thank u
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 10:29 am

I would like the male and female sold as a pair. . and I am asking $30 for the pair. I would be willing to meet you so that you don't have to drive so far. Just let me know
Back to top Go down
dukeonelone
Private First Class
Private First Class
dukeonelone

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 10:40 am

30 is fine we will take them both. The drive is nothen for us, where headed to ok to get 3 fish today. We can meat u somewhere if u like or we can go to u, is fine with us. give us ur adress or phone number and we will call u as soon as where ready to leave that way. Thanks again for holdin them this will improve our breedin stock. u can call me at 214-773-4678 if u have any ? Thank U. Frank
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 10:52 am

dukeonelone wrote:
30 is fine we will take them both. The drive is nothen for us, where headed to ok to get 3 fish today. We can meat u somewhere if u like or we can go to u, is fine with us. give us ur adress or phone number and we will call u as soon as where ready to leave that way. Thanks again for holdin them this will improve our breedin stock. u can call me at 214-773-4678 if u have any ? Thank U. Frank

On the way down stop by my place and pick up some fish Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . 690297 CHEAP!
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 11:02 am

dukeonelone wrote:

Great! I will pm you my info and phone number. Thanks so much!! I really didn't want to take them to the lfs. :)
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 12:30 pm

nice "Plug-In" kory!! Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . 439872

funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .   Goodbye OB Peacocks. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye OB Peacocks. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: African Cichlids-
Jump to: