UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Chat Room Rules

Go down 
+3
Rachael0805
philuponthepho
KMX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 1:05 pm

Chat Room Rules.

The chat room was designed for a few reasons.
1. Quick help or info if needed by a user.
2. Aquatic conversation.
3. Meet new hobbyist, share ideas and get to know one another.

Chat room rules are very simple.
1. No cussing.
2. No drama
3. Be respectful.

Administrators, MODS and Chat MODS will all be responsible for taking care of any non sense. Nothing will be tolerated. This will be a 3 strike system. 1st time you slip up you will be kicked from the chat and warned. 2nd time you will be banned from the chat for 1 week. The 3rd time if you haven’t figured it out by now then there is no point for you to be in the chat any longer. You will be removed from the chat room permanently. After you are not welcome in the chat room you are pretty much thin ice and if anything further happens you will be banned from our forum. This is a drama free club. If you have any questions please PM me or e-mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you so much!

Kory

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 1:09 pm

THANK YOU, WE NEEDED THIS!

Question: What "cuss" words could we use? ex.) @$$, heII, d@mn
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 1:13 pm

FIRST OFF im being serious, what about pictures? and what if conversation calls for a curse word?
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 1:23 pm

Thank you! We needed this. I agree with Tim, what about pictures?
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 1:29 pm

Keep the pictures PG and fish related.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 2:06 pm

I was referring to that fact that pictures screw up the chat window for a majority of us. I think pictures should be kept out of the chatbox, if you want to show someone a pic post it elsewhere and tell them to go look at it. Its extremely annoying to deal with the chat window when its all messed up from a picture.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 2:14 pm

Fantasic, things will go a lot smoother with the few simple guidelines. Lets enjoy the chat area and take advantage of its true purpose ---> talking fish and getting to know each other. As for the pictures in chat room, let us all refrain from posting them in chat instead of needing a rule against it. When in chat its very easy to PM them.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 2:46 pm

CajunGator wrote:
Fantasic, things will go a lot smoother with the few simple guidelines. Lets enjoy the chat area and take advantage of its true purpose ---> talking fish and getting to know each other. As for the pictures in chat room, let us all refrain from posting them in chat instead of needing a rule against it. When in chat its very easy to PM them.

yes Chat Room Rules 858205 thanks cajun!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 2:57 pm

Agree to all of this I do. Very wise our leader is. Watchful I will be.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 4:33 pm

CSnyder00 wrote:

lol! Chat Room Rules 858205
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 4:56 pm

wish i knew how to type chewy sounds
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:03 pm

Keep language PG13.....we are all grown ups here so let's act like it. Please no pics in the chat.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:03 pm

Keep language PG13.....we are all grown ups here so let's act like it. Please no pics in the chat.
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:09 pm

finally some rules to adhere to. as far as pics go i see nothing wrong with pics in chat i have NEVER had an issue with it, there may be something you need to do in your personal systems as far as a like a setting or something. it might also be with some of the software in a store bought pc causing the issues.

i am looking onlne for any info i can come up with as well as possible fixes and if i find something i will let kory know.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:28 pm

KMX wrote:

Chat Room Rules 858205
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:08 pm

CSnyder00 wrote:
haha haha haha haha haha haha Thank you oh wise one cheers
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:11 pm

lordraptor1 wrote:
finally some rules to adhere to. as far as pics go i see nothing wrong with pics in chat i have NEVER had an issue with it, there may be something you need to do in your personal systems as far as a like a setting or something. it might also be with some of the software in a store bought pc causing the issues.
Some of us have the model A of the computer world lol! Not all of us have jag computers like you lol! I agree with PMing any pics you need to share.
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:15 pm

Fern wrote:
lordraptor1 wrote:
Some of us have the model A of the computer world lol! Not all of us have jag computers like you lol! I agree with PMing any pics you need to share.

fern i am researching online to see if i cnnot find something to make pics in chat possible for everyone, if i find somethign i will let kory know. not my fault i know how to get teh best bang for teh buck and build a system lol! . besides i dont have all of that extra useless garbage put onto a pc that will never get used or is waste of HDD space.
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:17 pm

I have a work machine not a play machine like you lol! I need all the other 'stuff'
Back to top Go down
mbovinet
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mbovinet

Favorite Fish: : Cyphos

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 8:20 pm

I don't have any problems with pics either. I don't have an expensive machine at all either......
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 8:27 pm

KMX wrote:

I repeat: Please no pics in chat. THANK YOU! lol!

Last edited by Rachael0805 on 1/4/2010, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mbovinet
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mbovinet

Favorite Fish: : Cyphos

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 8:27 pm

Rachael0805 wrote:
KMX wrote:

No pics in chat means not pics in chat.....simple. I think. lol!

Your at that again.....LOL......
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 8:30 pm

Yes I am. lol! It screws up my computer....doesnt matter what computer. Its annoying to. It would just be really cool if people posted the pics elsewhere or sent them in a pm.
Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 8:32 pm

Chat Room Rules 858205 it screws up my chat as well
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 8:33 pm

Chat Room Rules 858205 mine freezes when theres alot of people in the room aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat Room Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room Rules   Chat Room Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Room Rules
Page 1 of 1