UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Making a Fish tank stand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamsarah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Making a Fish tank stand Empty
PostSubject: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 10:53 pm

Well I obtained a China cabnet, and I really don't want to replace the broken glass on it so im going to be re-painting the bottom half of it and re-enforcing it with more oak wood to be my 55-60 gallon fish tank stand, Ill post pictures of it as we go along. My husband and i are going to drag the heavy oak piece into our living room and situate it, i might be painting it black. Uhm and somehow remove my fish temporarily from the tank to a container and move the fish tank to the stand I have a small 10 gal but I wouldn't leave the 6 tetras and 2 plecos in it for more than a few hours at most. I need to re-seal the outer top corner because my cats decided it might be a good chew toy and chewed off some of the sealant making it hard to fill it up without leaking. It's not huge just a small piece and will be done after fish are moved, its the outside so i don't think it would harm the fish. I'll need to make a top for my fish tank, hopefully something that will hold a light inside so it don't shine all over the place. Anyways yes I'll be updating as I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 10:59 pm

nice, i wouldnt paint the oak cabinet black. i would strip it and stain it a darker color. but thats just my .02 keep us posted and pics when you get the chance.

by the way welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Adamsarah
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:35 pm

That's what my husband was thinking :]

Thanks Ive been here before as Orthidox lol.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 11:18 pm

Adamsarah wrote:
:]

Glad you are back. Why did you switch names? Making a Fish tank stand 772341
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime1/1/2010, 2:33 pm

KMX wrote:
Adamsarah wrote:
:]

Glad you are back. Why did you switch names? Making a Fish tank stand 772341
Making a Fish tank stand 858205
Back to top Go down
Adamsarah
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 12:59 pm

Cause I couldn't log in the log in said no such user found :/
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 4:09 pm

Adamsarah wrote:
Cause I couldn't log in the log in said no such user found :/

hmmm... The name is still a user. All your post are still up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 4:15 pm

well then welcome back lol
Back to top Go down
Adamsarah
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:51 am

Thanks, KMX yeah i know I tried every password I use and did the lost email never got a email :/ I tried emailing you but i don't think hotmail likes me so i got a yahoo account . That didn't work so i just gave up and re-signed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Fish tank stand   Making a Fish tank stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Fish tank stand
Page 1 of 1