UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Empty
PostSubject: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neptune's Cove is a north Dallas / Plano area Aquarium fish corals & more store
We have and can acquire rare and exotic fish corals & invertebrates from around the world
as well as custom glass aquariums up to 720 gallons and acryllics up to 30,000 gallons
with many styles of stands to choose from to fit your look in the more common sizes.
trade-ins are welcome toward a new tank \ upgrade\ or for use as instore credit. Also great shipping rates! Ask for details.

20% off all Certified Members!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 1:45 pm

good
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 3:58 pm

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 4:07 pm

New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 4:12 pm

I am calling to get a price on a 720G tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 4:17 pm

lets us know how much it would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 5:01 pm

yes New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 265353 gonna need to do some business with them as soon as i can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 7:55 pm

holy smokes they have some nice stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 9:12 pm

i wonder how we claim our discountr in store without a certified member card to show them lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/12/2009, 11:25 pm

cichlid mania wrote:
Let me know how that goes! usafishbox drool

tim wrote:

New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 858205

lordraptor1 wrote:
i wonder how we claim our discountr in store without a certified member card to show them lol!

They know who is certified and who is not. Also I have those coming! patience my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/13/2009, 12:09 am

KMX wrote:
cichlid mania wrote:
Let me know how that goes! usafishbox drool

tim wrote:

New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove 858205

lordraptor1 wrote:

They know who is certified and who is not. Also I have those coming! patience my friend.

its all good kory, do we just mention our username or our real; name? what do we do to get the discount until we get cards?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/13/2009, 12:17 am

They can view the Groups list and see that you are a certified member. Just use your user name. Some sponsors you will need a password but not this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime12/13/2009, 12:36 am

KMX wrote:
They can view the Groups list and see that you are a certified member. Just use your user name. Some sponsors you will need a password but not this one.

ok, will do now its time to get some money again LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove   New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Saltwater Sponsor. Neptune's Cove
Page 1 of 1