UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Empty
PostSubject: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 4:16 pm

Here are just some random strange pics of my kuhli's and dojo loach
Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1173Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1175Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN0827Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN0824Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN0550Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN0556Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN0533Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN0589Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN0590
They do much stranger things that I have yet to catch on film!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 5:02 pm

I need to get a pic of when they all drape themselves in my giant hygro, That's a sight!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 9:53 pm

2 guys in the 3rd pic are cool. Like a zebra pattern.
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 4:27 am

Love them!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 4:32 am

They look like they love the sand bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 9:25 am

KMX wrote:
2 guys in the 3rd pic are cool. Like a zebra pattern.
Those are the common kuhli loach, I have 3 of them, 2 black/chocolate kuhlis and a golden dojo loach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 10:26 am

Here are a few more I took this morning
Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1207Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1208Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1214Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1215Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1216Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1217Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos DSCN1219
Back to top Go down
chicknefoot87
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
chicknefoot87

Favorite Fish: : Goldfish and Koi! I have to represent for the serious goldfish hobbyist.

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime12/9/2009, 5:16 pm

Wow! I love them! I used to have some kuhli's and a horse faced loach :) They are fun to watch. Nice pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos   Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krazy kuhlis and ditzy dojos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: Catfish and other Bottom Dwellers-
Jump to: