UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
auggeren911
Private
Private
auggeren911

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus Sp. Bemba
Mbuna-Red Zebra

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hey Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 1:07 am

Hey, guys I'm Michael. I'm from upstate South Carolina. Im realitivly new to fish keeping even though I started my college life studying Marine Biology at Coastle Carolina. I currently have A Mbuna Tank with one "special" five inch zebra that I have come to raise for lack of better words. I saw him at a pet shop crammed in a ten gallon and well you know what happened next. So three tanks later, he's in his own 55 with some select friends. I then saw some trophs at a store and got a beging colony of juvies in a 60 gallon reef cube. I currently have the following tanks for future projects 20L,20H,60 drilled,and a 75(new Trop home when they grow out). Im here looking to meet people in the hobby to share,trade, and learn from. Thanks Michael
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 4:12 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 3:41 pm

hi welcome2 welcome usafishbox