UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 10:22 am

http://www.mid-citiesaquariums.com/specials.html
is the link to the Mid-Citites Aquariums store which will be having blowout anniversary sale this weekend November 7-8. Looks like there are some good deals to be had!!!!
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 10:25 am

Woot! Too bad it's still a drive. mad crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 10:55 am

to bad their website looks like it is either new and unfinished or they dont have pics of anything except hte magnificent/majestic foxface which is one of the rare expensive fish in the first place (i know because i ahve actually been to a distributor who gets their stuff stratight from teh collection stations and they order them all of the tim but rarely get them in), no tonly that but there are NO prices listed. pics and prices would be a good thing IMHO and not a website that has no pics and under all of the places whrere pics are suppose to be there is the wonderful phrase "sample text" right underneath all of teh "sample pictures" LOL
Back to top Go down
TheShow
Private
Private
TheShow

Favorite Fish: : My Mbuna Red Top Ice Blue Zebra Cichlid named Iceburg.

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 11:01 am

That store is only 10-15 mins from my house. I have never been there, but will have to check it out and see if it is worth while. Like Lord said, its hard to get excited about sample pics and sample text although the deals seem pretty good.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 11:05 am

I hope they don't sell fish from their "living room" environment. I tried calling them and they didn't answer so..... HMMMMM rock on2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 11:08 am

philuponthepho wrote:
I hope they don't sell fish from their "living room" environment. I tried calling them and they didn't answer so..... HMMMMM rock on2

there is a pic of their store front but their website looks like it is unfinished. sorry but i cannot get excited over a sale when the the website the sale is listed on is not even finished, looks more like a store going out of business sale by the look of the website LOL
Back to top Go down
TheShow
Private
Private
TheShow

Favorite Fish: : My Mbuna Red Top Ice Blue Zebra Cichlid named Iceburg.

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/7/2009, 11:22 am

just got back from the store. it isn't going out of business, it actually looks brand new. definitely a saltwater lovers store. 80-90% salt, 10-20% fresh. they do have a limited number of discus, 3-5. great selection of saltwater fish and coral galore. probably 50+ people jammed into their little store around 11 today. prices competitve with other stores around. the big draw today was the buy one get one free on fish and corals. one of those days i wish i had a saltwater tank haha.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime11/7/2009, 11:27 am

LOL nice. Good to know a LFS has decent prices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!   Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sounds like a TERRIFFIC SALE!!!!
Page 1 of 1