UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke5585
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Venustus

Hey Guys Im new to the fish site! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!   Hey Guys Im new to the fish site! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 6:37 am

My name is Luke and i live in Kane pa. My frend and are collecting cichlids as a hobby and seeing if we can get good breeding colonies at some point. Its all for fun and hobby plus our kids love em' too! I have 3 electric yellow's (1 Big Male), 2 powder blues, 3 red jewels, 2 kenyi's, A big jack dempsey, and one heck of a big sucker fish that my wife had to have! I also build one of a kind aquarium filters that i sell and am in the process of getting patented actually so if your ever interested let me know. Also we are looking for nimbochromis venustus or livinstonii and also demasoni's. Please let me know if you have any and I will kindly pay for the shipping. Through the post office it's 10-14$ priority male so please let me know and I look forward to building good relationships with everyone!! 814-594-2652
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!   Hey Guys Im new to the fish site! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:03 am

Welcome to the site. A lot of good breeders on the site.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!   Hey Guys Im new to the fish site! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 10:03 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!   Hey Guys Im new to the fish site! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 10:28 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Bruggen
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Bruggen

Favorite Fish: : Lepidiolamprologus Kendallis
Aulonocara Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!   Hey Guys Im new to the fish site! Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 7:16 am

Welcome!

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!   Hey Guys Im new to the fish site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Im new to the fish site!
Page 1 of 1