UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!

Go down 
+8
TheShow
philuponthepho
nick a
Holey Rock of Texas
CSnyder00
Aqualung
R2 Ranch
KMX
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which do you like the best?
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 14 ]
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 14 ]
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2009, 6:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Mikejo10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-ky10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-bp10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-cs10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-de10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-ho10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-lo10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-no10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-r210

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-ss10

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Nov-sn10
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2009, 3:53 pm

looks to me like if i want a chance of ever winnin one of these pics of eth month i need to snag some freshwater pics from online somewhere especially thos of the cichlid variety lol!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2009, 3:55 pm

No. Just post some very colorful saltwater pics. Brilliant colors attract votes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/6/2009, 4:00 pm

CSnyder00 wrote:
No. Just post some very colorful saltwater pics. Brilliant colors attract votes!

but my rbta is so tiny and my cell phone dont take very good pics anyway, and that is a shame becase my rbta is white with hot pink tentacle tips LOL
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/7/2009, 5:14 pm

bump sign

Tight race. Don't forget to vote.
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/7/2009, 11:48 pm

what are the fish in pics 2, 5 & 8
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 7:06 am

TanyaQ2000 wrote:
what are the fish in pics 2, 5 & 8

2 Is a F1 Brundi Frontosa. ( The F1 is only there to indicate that it's parents are Wild cought (F0)

I forgot what he told me 5 was.... OB something..I can find out

and 8 is a Texas Cichlid.
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 7:14 am

would all of these eat the dojo and eel?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 7:17 am

5 & 8 I bet would but the Front might not. The Front is very calm but when they get hungry they will put anything that fits it its mouth.... Full grown ...the Fronts mouth is pretty big. I would not recomend putting any of these with a Dojo or a Eel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 3:31 pm

so the 1 indicates wild caught huh? does that mean that my regal is r1 adn mymag fox is mf1 and both my pairs of clowns are oc1, etc , etc, since all of my fish are wild caught ? lol!
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 3:39 pm

well darn!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess i'll do angels, don't think they'll eat the dojos and eels since i can't afford discus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 4:31 pm

TanyaQ2000 wrote:
well darn!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess i'll do angels, don't think they'll eat the dojos and eels since i can't afford discus

how about angels and neon tetras LOL (yes i know the neon tetras are the natural prey of angelfish in the wild), however i kept angels and neon tetras together all the time. if you get a small angel and put in teh neons at the same time adn keep them well fed then you should not have any issues keeping them together
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 4:58 pm

angels yes but not neons - they jump out and you have to have so many to even see them lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/8/2009, 5:18 pm

lordraptor1 wrote:
so the 1 indicates wild caught huh? does that mean that my regal is r1 adn mymag fox is mf1 and both my pairs of clowns are oc1, etc , etc, since all of my fish are wild caught ? lol!

No the F0 will indicate wild cought....F1 means the parents are WC
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/9/2009, 11:40 am

Please VOTE!!!
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/10/2009, 10:39 pm

Lots of good photos.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2009, 11:05 am

WOW what a tight race.. We need those last few votes.... Also new members don't forget to vote. Closes race we have had so far.

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2009, 1:00 pm

KmX can we obligate the winner into a Library insertion of their Fishy ! ! !
Lets get at least 50 votes People... Who didnt VOTE yet?? Excercise your civic duty ---> LOL Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2009, 1:08 pm

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 858205
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2009, 4:41 pm

looks like a tie right now.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/16/2009, 8:28 am

there was a tie . Congrats to Bigfish and Deadman. good
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

Favorite Fish: : Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 5:59 pm

aww I dont see mine
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 6:04 pm

Dec. has not came out yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!   Vote For November Picture of the Month!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote For November Picture of the Month!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2