UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Flippercon Pike Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Flippercon Pike Tank Empty
PostSubject: Flippercon Pike Tank   Flippercon Pike Tank Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 7:20 pm

I got some pikes a few months back and and got them just to grow out. I don't plan on keeping them long term unless they can live together in a 75. I ran across the live feeders/breeders problem. These guys just eat them all. So I was reading they can be trained to eat pellets as long as you use another docile fish that eats pellets. So I had a bunch of convicts and stuck em in. The pikes picked off the smaller ones and every now and then there will be half eaten bodies but for the most part they are eating pellets. I think I have positively Id the pikes as Crenicichla Strigatta and Crenicichla Menezesi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcbKKng57VQ&feature=g-upl&context=G23b4464AUAAAAAAAAAA
Nevermind the AQ110 in the front I am cycling it on the tank. lol!
Back to top Go down

Flippercon Pike Tank
Page 1 of 1