UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27

Go down 
+3
CichlidQueen
slimtosa
natikah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

Favorite Fish: : fish, fish, fish

Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Empty
PostSubject: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 2:28 pm

The Missouri Chapter will have it's first meeting on August 27, 2011 at 1:00pm in Columbia MO at Golden Corral.

I know it's a ways for some but hopefully we can pull together and do some carpool.

Please let me know if you will be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
slimtosa
Sergeant
Sergeant
slimtosa

Favorite Fish: : All types of Cichlids,

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 4:31 pm

Sounds good!!
good
Back to top Go down
CichlidQueen
Private
Private
CichlidQueen

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids and Discus...Acei are my true favorites of the Cichlid sub-species! They are truly beautiful and full of grace!

PostSubject: RE: Meeting at Golden Corral   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 4:45 pm

I will do my best to be there and will probably bring my hubby and daughter along if that is alright with the club. I think this will be a fun meeting and an excellent chance to see the faces behind the posts, once this meeting takes place then people will know better who they are speaking with and what posts will be most interesting to others! I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it there and barring any serious illness I will be there! See ya! Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 395554 Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 772341
Back to top Go down
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 4:53 pm

Great! Anyone and everyone is welcome. Looking forward to meeting everyone and chatting!
Back to top Go down
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 4:07 pm

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 5:21 pm

rock on
Back to top Go down
GlassHaven
Private First Class
Private First Class
GlassHaven

Favorite Fish: : Bettas!

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:28 pm

I'll try, as long as I don't have to work that Saturday. We've been on a steady 58 hours a week (including Saturday) since October so it's hard to plan anything.

Hopefully I can make it - I'll let you know closer to the date :)`
Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

Favorite Fish: : As far as fresh water goes, it's Bettas!
For marine fish; Firefish, Cardinalfish, Gobies, Dragonets, and Sharks...

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/25/2011, 7:49 pm

I will do everything in my power to be there! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
TheGodParticle
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheGodParticle

Favorite Fish: : Dats, Geo's, Fronts, Pikes. I collect the rare stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 12:12 am

I'll probably be able to make it down. Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 690297
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27   Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missouri Chapter Meet Aug 27
Page 1 of 1