UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

tiny white shrimpy buggy things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

Favorite Fish: : clown I do love my nems and inverts

tiny white shrimpy buggy things Empty
PostSubject: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 12:27 am

so i have these almost microscopic shrimp/bug looking things have no idea what they are but i can see them feeding on a small patch of algae and all around the tank any one have any ideas what they are and if they are good or bad?
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 6:54 am

copepods most likely with out pic its hard to tell. "their very good" they are a great food source for fish like Mandarins.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

Favorite Fish: : As far as fresh water goes, it's Bettas!
For marine fish; Firefish, Cardinalfish, Gobies, Dragonets, and Sharks...

PostSubject: Re: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 6:57 pm

I don't know how you do it Cwhip.... you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge and sources!!! Ya know, some of those li'l critters were kinda cute...others were just creepy! hehehe!
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 8:47 pm

heh you spread "just what the heck is that" out over several years... it's all just stuck in there. She can't help it! What I wanna know is what people did pre-internet?
Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

Favorite Fish: : As far as fresh water goes, it's Bettas!
For marine fish; Firefish, Cardinalfish, Gobies, Dragonets, and Sharks...

PostSubject: Re: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 8:51 pm

LOL! I hear ya! I can actually remember life pre-microwave and that was no big deal...but I can't imagine my life pre-internet! I just don't know HOW I ever got anything learned/answered/solved... books are so last century! lol! Thank the Lord for Cwhip and places like this to help noobs like me out!
Honestly, all the reading and such I did never helped me as much as the folks here have!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 2:35 am

hey, I had to get up to change the channel on the T.V. lol! microwave whats that?
pre Internet was read,read,read and subscriptions to every Marine magazine out there and last but certainly not least good friends that are veterans in the hobby that helped me tremedously... oh and learning 1st hand by my own mistakes..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tiny white shrimpy buggy things   tiny white shrimpy buggy things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tiny white shrimpy buggy things
Page 1 of 1