UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

**** C.A.S.T. Program ****

Go down 
    +29
    jaiko1975
    Alton S
    cichlidluvr
    Jd.
    Shea
    Flippercon
    ClarkeExotics
    Jeepluv77
    ardiswait
    KingBichir
    Yeti
    bknerd
    Zuly
    snoskiur
    Keelo
    Troy Veltrop
    proyect01
    airball2006
    Sigmar
    Terry
    unknown
    BFinley
    hello2196
    J*Hawk*83
    jessecichlidguy
    CajunGator
    Shaysfishys
    Holey Rock of Texas
    KMX
    33 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
    AuthorMessage
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Empty
    PostSubject: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Conservation
    Awareness
    Support
    Time & Effort

CAST your net out and open a space for a rare species!!

Everything will be tracked and documented right here on USA Fishbox.

The CAST program was invinted by me on 4-2-11. I was thinking about getting a program started for some time. At first I did not know where to really go with the program but I really wanted to make sure the goal was all about conservation and helping these rare species of fish that are in the hobby. I have read in to other programs like C.A.R.E.S. and also one that HCCC started to keep these rare species of fish going strong. I have made a bunch of my own ideas with a little mixing of others and I think I have created another monster!!

The only requirements to get involved in this program is be a member of USA Fishbox, have space for a rare species and sign a letter of aggrement on the rules and requiremnts in the program.

Rules and requrements are simple.

-You must agree that NONE of the fry will ever be sold unless it's a donation going back in to the program.

-You must agree that NONE of the parents/breeders will ever be sold.

-Everything will be documented on USA Fishbox, so you must have a way of taking pictures and must give feedback weekly to bi weekly updates on everything.

-You must agree that these fish are actually NOT YOURS. They are owned by the CAST program. YOU are only caring for them.

-If you fail to meet the requirements at anytime you will be removed from the program and fish will go to someone else. IF YOU SELL FISH behind the programs back you will be banned, removed and forever knows as a fraud! Very sincear about what the program is about.

If you want to get involved contact me ASAP.

I am looking to get people involed. I would like to see this expand in the North Texas and surrounding areas. But this does not exculde anyone who lives elsewhere.

This cost nothing but a helping hand and a small donation. ( $1-$2 per fish. Fish will be ready at 1" or larger.) You will be aloud a min. of 6 fish and a max. of 20 of one species. You can have as many species as you want.

If you have a tank 20G or bigger let me know and I will get with you to discuss details on what species we can put in your tank.

If you don't have a tank or $$ to get one. I can get one for you just lend me the space. Please get with me if you have space for a tank and are willing to help the CAST program. (once the program gets bigger we will be able to help with some finances)

The fish that are choosen to put in your tank will be tracked by all of us here at USA Fishbox. I want to keep track of who has the fish, how many, if they are spawning and where the fry go. ALLLLL fry that are breed will be donated to other tanks for CAST. None will be sold unless it is for donations.

I think it would be awesome to have many species and grow the #s in the thousands and keep track of everything!

Please contact me to get involed in anyway!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Users: ( Users in BOLD are users that have CAST tanks. Others are in line waiting.)
    KMX
    Jhawk
    Bfinley
    holey rock Texas
    Yeti
    unknown
    Terry
    Sigmar
    bknerd
    zuly
    KingBichir
    snoskiur
    JD.
    Jstump

Last edited by KMX on 11/13/2011, 9:06 am; edited 21 times in total
    Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
    Aspencer
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 11:25 am

Okay, if you are talking about Yala swamp...they would be great. Let me know what to do...putting up the tank and getting bio media from another tank next.
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 3:34 pm

Yes yala swamp. I have 10 ready to go.
    Back to top Go down
    Aspencer
    Private First Class
    Private First Class
    Aspencer

Favorite Fish: : Hap sf Crossbar Yala Swamp

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 3:36 pm

I just became a member...sent via paypal...setting up my 55g as I write...

I have filter media so my tank should be set up and cycled by in a few days.

What would you like me to do?
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 3:42 pm

Thats all , I can send them out next week when tank is ready.
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 11:36 am

proyect01 from Ft Myers, FL donated a group of 14 Astatotilapia nubila to the CAST program. He paid well over $100 for this group just for the donation and the cause. Much apperciated!!! This is how you Expand The Hobby!

Back to top Go down
    Jd.
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
    Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 6:37 pm

KMX wrote:
    proyect01 from Ft Myers, FL donated a group of 14 Astatotilapia nubila to the CAST program. He paid well over $100 for this group just for the donation and the cause. Much apperciated!!! This is how you Expand The Hobby!

Nice nice very kind of him now to repay him in some sort of fashion ... wants some dempseys lol i got hundreds
    Back to top Go down
    proyect01
    Captain
    Captain
    proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 8:53 pm

Expand The Hobby !!!! Thats all about it usafishbox
    thanks JD no dempseys for now lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Jd.
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
    Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 9:34 pm

but but but i got HUNDREDS , tho honestly if you want some of my fishes just ask.
    Back to top Go down
    proyect01
    Captain
    Captain
    proyect01

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 9:45 pm

Thanks !!! usafishbox
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 1:21 pm

Everyone that recived Ruti island and want the Cross bar please let me know. Incase you missed it the Ruti island has a mix of something and is NOT PURE.

There will be no donation needed. Thanks
    Back to top Go down
    KingBichir
    Admin
    Admin
    KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 2:45 pm

So I need to get rid of mine? I don't need another Vic. Do we have anything that's in the program that's from some where else?
    Back to top Go down
    proyect01
    Captain
    Captain
    proyect01

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:06 pm

Thats a real bad news !!! ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 196631
    well is culling time fish
    sorry guys/gals
    Back to top Go down
    KingBichir
    Admin
    Admin
    KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:57 pm

I have some pundamilia sp blue bars I'd like to donate when they get a little bigger
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 5:58 pm

Yeah this is old news. I said this like 2-3 months ago after JB said something I looked in to it. He was correct.
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 1:52 am

bump
    Back to top Go down
    tinker477
    Private
    Private

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 11:03 pm

I am willing to open a few tanks to the CAST program. I may have some nyererei mwanza bay fry to donate here soon depending on how my females do holding (have 3 holding at the moment) I prefer vics and the upside is my 3 children have become very involved with my hobby especially knowing that by breeding the nyererei we are assisting in ensuring they are around for there children and grandchildren to enjoy. I am in the process of obtaining some sp 35 tomato haps, and hopefully some sp 44 both to breed and if all goes well would be willing to donate some fry to the program.
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/21/2012, 12:52 pm

that would be great. keep us posted on how it all works out.
    Back to top Go down
    BFinley
    Admin
    Admin
    BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 12:19 am

I'm hoping to get this program back up an going in the near future! usafishbox
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** C.A.S.T. Program ****   ****  C.A.S.T. Program  **** - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**** C.A.S.T. Program ****
    Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9