UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

valentine's day massacre

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

valentine's day massacre Empty
PostSubject: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 6:08 am

wow so its 4:51am and i pause my eps. of law and order: svu to go get a nice cold bottle of water. i have blue moon lights on my tank so i decide to take a peek and see what my babies are up to. and this is what i see:
valentine's day massacre Img00114

valentine's day massacre Img00115

now i dont know it i need to take tyson (my kill shrimp lol)out of the tank, or did my fish just die, and tyson found him self a late night snack!!!!! idk what to do or if i even have anything to worry about!!!!! im not a happy camper either way.
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 1:36 pm

Aw. . .that sucks!!
Back to top Go down
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
micahsutton

Favorite Fish: : Golden Nugget Pleco, Lemon Jake, Red Top Lwanda, Aulonocara Baenschi, Otopharynx Lithobates, and Frontosa's.

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 2:43 pm

That sux, we got some bad luck in this house lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 2:49 pm

losing fish sucks
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 3:01 pm

Sorry Dru! What kind of shrimp is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 3:02 pm

coral banded shrimp
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 3:06 pm

Ok....did some research...looks to me like the fish was either dead or close to death, they will eat smaller fish but for one to eat a fish the size of yours it had to be impaired or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 5:53 pm

thanks rach for the info, thanks kinda what i was thinking cause tyson is normally a shy lil guy. so he can get a pass untill next time lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/14/2010, 9:30 pm

Rachael0805 wrote:
Ok....did some research...looks to me like the fish was either dead or close to death, they will eat smaller fish but for one to eat a fish the size of yours it had to be impaired or something.

although that info is partially correct did you see anything in their about cbs being agressive? i bet you didnt. mine was so agressive towards other fish i had to put him into my refugium, he passed away a couple of days ago. funny thing is he would go after every fish in my main tank but never bothered the ocelleris in my fuge, go figure
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:42 am

I guess it depends on the shrimp lol! Keep an eye on Tyson lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:43 am

lol ya i saw they could b mean. but i think its like anthing other vert or fish it all depends on the fish. tyson my cb has never gone after a fish and he normally keeps to himself. but like lord said they can have a temper. just hoping i got one of the good ones lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:44 am

i will rach trust me lol i havnt took a eye of tyson yet lol
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:45 am

Is he back to being shy or has his behavior changed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 12:47 am

naw hes being xtra cute and shy lol. the light are off but hes just out like normal now grabbing a few krill pellets i drop in for my shrimps and star fish.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:21 am

sorry for ur loss bro!!!! sux losing fish!!! specially exspensive SW fish!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime2/15/2010, 10:43 am

lol ya but atleast it wasnt my peppermints lol they are the only smaller fish i have in there other than my six line. but i guess thats part of the game u loose some and win some lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: valentine's day massacre   valentine's day massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

valentine's day massacre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: