UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

color enhancers

Go down 
+3
Flippercon
lifeisgood
sassynurse2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 4:57 am

Just curious if there is something out there better than planktoin. I currently feed my fish.
Spurlina with brineshrimp
bloodworms
nls thera plus with garlic
tetra algae crisp
brown and green seaweed
frozen plankton

Any suggestions? is
this to big a variety???
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 5:56 am

Whoa ! That's a lot more variety of food than I serve my aquatic pets ! But if you are good with it , go for it .
Personally , I feed my fishes a specialty flake made by a friend in Alabama , shrimp pellets ( made by same friend ) , and once a week , blood worms .
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 2:31 pm

You really only need the NLS. The rest is treats or a once in a blue moon thing. What are you feeding?
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 4:19 pm

There is myfish diet

NLS Cichlid formula'
Omega one Veggie with kelp
Omega one HP
Hikori Krill
Hikori Gold
Live shrimp

F1 A Baenschi @ 1"
the fry actualy is 2 1/4" I will take a pict and post soon

[img]color enhancers Nov_0112[/img]

Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 4:36 pm

@ proyect01 ,,
Bet you can not wait till your males color up like this ! He is my breeder male .

color enhancers AulonocaraBaenschiMaleYellowBengaSmall
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 5:08 pm

drool
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 5:31 pm

Hi Lifesgood
Nice looking fish

There is the F! @ 2 1/4"
[img]color enhancers Ene10[/img]

There is the F0 Father
[img]color enhancers Fotos_11[/img]
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 5:33 pm

The Son coloring nicely !!!
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 5:35 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 6:31 pm

thread jacked
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 7:35 pm

Sorry Sassy
Back to top Go down
76dragon
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 8:21 pm

WOW , He is HOT

lifeisgood wrote:
@ proyect01 ,,
Bet you can not wait till your males color up like this ! He is my breeder male .

color enhancers AulonocaraBaenschiMaleYellowBengaSmall
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/12/2012, 5:12 am

Tanks !!! I think so ! And his Son's are all colored like him !!
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/12/2012, 10:38 am

proyect01 wrote:
Sorry Sassy
LOL I really don't care was just teasing I LOVED The pics!!!!! as you know you Avatar is what sent me chasing these beautiful peacocks. And also the reason for the thread. I want mine to look like yours and they are on the way to this coloration. I got 10 from kory and they are sooooooooo beautiful...!!!!!
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/12/2012, 5:18 pm

I Just lost focus
what i trying to say food helps but water parameters and enviroment plays too for a nice colored fish
I only have few F1 but if you like I can send 1 or two males for you females
all the Aul Stuargranrti are sold I keep for now only WC Aul Baenschi breeding group
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 4:50 am

proyect01 wrote:
I Just lost focus
what i trying to say food helps but water parameters and enviroment plays too for a nice colored fish
all the Aul Stuargranrti are sold I keep for now only WC Aul Baenschi breeding group

very interested pm me plz plz.I am switching one of my tanks to totally malawi nd one to tanky
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 8:49 pm

you already seem to have a nice variety of food. i dont think your fish could ask for more. anything else i suppose is just icing.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:36 am

Kasshan wrote:
you already seem to have a nice variety of food. i dont think your fish could ask for more. anything else i suppose is just icing.

Thank You so much.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Blue Dolphins 10.

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:46 am

proyect01 wrote:
I Just lost focus

So proyect can a large group of males be colorful together? Or will some washout. Yes I am interested in your males
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 3:10 pm

All males tank have no problems but if you planning put all together males/females dominant male don't let others males show up until maturity or removing the dominant ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

color enhancers Empty
PostSubject: Re: color enhancers   color enhancers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

color enhancers
Page 1 of 1