UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032

Go down 
+2
KMX
nukepaste
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nukepaste
Private
Private

FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Empty
PostSubject: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 3:12 pm

I have a group of 9 white top hara available (tank raised). I just started keeping mbuna back in April and these are the first batch of fry I have raised. They are actually from 2 different spawns, but from the same 2 parents. They are all over an inch, the biggest one is right around 2 inches.

I have been feeding NLS and micro worms. They are currently growing out in a 10 gallon. I do not have a bigger tank to move them to so I am hoping to find a new home for them.

I've never shipped before but I am willing to try if I cannot find a buyer locally. I’d like to sell the whole group at once. What’s a fair price? 40 bucks?

I am also willing to trade them for yellow Calvus as well.

Send me a pm if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 3:17 pm

Great price on a nice species.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 3:23 pm

I used to have some of those and loved them, got any pics ?
Back to top Go down
nukepaste
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:12 am

Here are a few pics I took 10-22 from my cell phone. I'll snap some new pics after turkey day if they aren’t sold by then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:36 pm

Nice looking fish and great price. To bad I don't have room
Back to top Go down
nukepaste
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 1:41 pm

bump. Got more fo these guys. 6 at 1-1.5". and at least 20 .5-1.0"

sucessfully shipped the last batch. ready to ship again if needed.

looking for $3 a fish. I can go less if you want more than a few.

willing to trade for aquaclear filters or heaters or live plants

Last edited by nukepaste on 4/2/2012, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 3:04 pm

If I didn't already have some I would get some from you!Great price!GLWS! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 3:09 pm

what all is with the parents? (in the same tank)
Back to top Go down
nukepaste
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 3:11 pm

The current tank with the parents has white top hara, yellow labs, and rusties. Only the hara have spawned as they seem to be the most aggressive for territory. I've had about 10 spawns from 1 male and at least 2 differnt females. I'll snap some more pcitures of the newest batch fo fry today when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 3:23 pm

nice. the hara are certainlly more aggessive. pics of the parents will help your sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032   FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: (9) Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" PU/ship 85032
Page 1 of 1