UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

bristol nose babies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolfish15
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
coolfish15

bristol nose babies Empty
PostSubject: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 10:05 am

how do i care for baby bristle nose plecos!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 10:10 am

How old are they and what else is in the tank with them?
Back to top Go down
coolfish15
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
coolfish15

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 4:18 pm

no clue long as a penny or nickel they have a small halfmoon betta in with them they have bean in there one day and haven't been eaten
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 7:29 pm

Rubber band a piece of Zucchini ( minus seeds ) to a rock and place it on the botton . They will like that . They also like a piece of driftwood . Other than that , Algae disc's and flake food work for all of mine .
Back to top Go down
coolfish15
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
coolfish15

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 8:30 pm

so they will live in my tank, are pleco only tanks fun to watch and easy to care for?
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 8:40 pm

Plecos are a "dirty" fish . They like clean water . If you want to keep a pleco tank , you will have to do 30% water changes every 2-3 days to keep them happy and healthy. I have 4 pleco only tanks . I LOVE to watch them . They are not real active ( except at feeding time LOL )
Good flow is also appreciated by them as they come from a river environment .
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 10:04 pm

lifeisgood wrote:
Plecos are a "dirty" fish . They like clean water . If you want to keep a pleco tank , you will have to do 30% water changes every 2-3 days to keep them happy and healthy. I have 4 pleco only tanks . I LOVE to watch them . They are not real active ( except at feeding time LOL )
Good flow is also appreciated by them as they come from a river environment .

bristol nose babies 858205
Back to top Go down
coolfish15
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
coolfish15

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 10:21 pm

k i'll try it because i do alot of changes already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bristol nose babies   bristol nose babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bristol nose babies
Page 1 of 1