UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS: Plant Package shipping available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeketaz
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeketaz

Favorite Fish: : Don't have a favorite to many of them "catch my eye" lol.

FS: Plant Package shipping available Empty
PostSubject: FS: Plant Package shipping available   FS: Plant Package shipping available Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 8:14 pm

I have a package deal for $35 plus $5.20 shipping, will be the small flat rate box. (no heat pack)

There will be:
Java Trident Fern babies still attached to mother leaves (not easy to find)
Java Lace Fern babies
Java Fern
Ludwig
Wisteria
and a few other unknown to me plants

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lace Fern

Trident fern babies, about 20 of them or more, They are growing on the old adult leaves

I didn't put all included plants in the picture as I will be adding more because they grow so fast. Have already added in more lace fern babies
Back to top Go down

FS: Plant Package shipping available
Page 1 of 1