UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mark
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx Empty
PostSubject: Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx   Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx Icon_minitime10/22/2011, 6:46 pm

2 o.b red zebra mbunas,solid black,unsexed and about 3" p/u only burleson tx
Back to top Go down
aprilson
Private
Private
aprilson

Favorite Fish: : GUPPIES PLATYS MOLLIES CHICLAD ANGELS

PostSubject: red zebra   Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:43 am

any takers yet if not call me at 817 357 9650 i will take them i dont live far from burlenson
Back to top Go down
aprilson
Private
Private
aprilson

Favorite Fish: : GUPPIES PLATYS MOLLIES CHICLAD ANGELS

PostSubject: Re: Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx   Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:44 am

i will take them
Back to top Go down
mark
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx   Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 5:42 pm

sorry guppy breader got them......close please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx   Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free 2x ob. red zebra mbuna p/u burleson tx
Page 1 of 1