UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Hello from Frisco, TX

Go down 
+3
R2 Ranch
KMX
K20Z3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
K20Z3
Private
Private

Hello from Frisco, TX Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 8:05 am

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

I saw a bunch of people at the TCA auction in Irving with USAfishbox shirts on, so I thought I would come over and check you out.

I'm currently just keeping a 72 bowfront that has 6 juvi Geo Tapajos in it that I picked up at the auction. They are all doing very well so far! Should grow up to be a beautiful group.

Brian
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 8:08 am

I love the avatar. I did the 3 day walk and volunteerd at one. Was amazing! If noone has ever done that you should deff give it a try. The atmosphere at the 3 day walk is crazy! Everyone is soooo sooo nice and just having a great time. Anywho

welcome2 To the USAfishbox! Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 8:14 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 9:57 am

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
JMatthew
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
JMatthew

Favorite Fish: : Africans...including but, not just cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 10:39 am

Welcome to the box. Activity seems to be growing everyday so PLEASE jump in!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 10:47 am

JMatthew wrote:
Welcome to the box. Activity seems to be growing everyday so PLEASE jump in!

Hello from Frisco, TX 858205

We are only 3 months old! We are growing very fast. yes

Pirates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 10:50 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 10:52 am

Freaks attract freaks...Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 3:59 pm

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 4:11 pm

K20Z3 wrote:
I just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

I saw a bunch of people at the TCA auction in Irving with USAfishbox shirts on, so I thought I would come over and check you out.

I'm currently just keeping a 72 bowfront that has 6 juvi Geo Tapajos in it that I picked up at the auction. They are all doing very well so far! Should grow up to be a beautiful group.

Brian

welcome to usafishbox, and my ex-wife/room mate is a breast cancer survivor. enjoy your stay here, there is alot of knowledge here from the members and we are willing to help in any way we can.
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 6:24 pm

Welcome!!!!! Thanks for joining...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Frisco, TX   Hello from Frisco, TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Frisco, TX
Page 1 of 1