UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Thank you for all the help!

Go down 
+3
KMX
Shea
Meredith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

Favorite Fish: : As far as fresh water goes, it's Bettas!
For marine fish; Firefish, Cardinalfish, Gobies, Dragonets, and Sharks...

Thank you for all the help! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 12:04 pm

Cwhip, April, Pope.... Thank you so much for your help and for the advice to chuck the E400.... I did a 20% water change last night after removing the E400, just leaving the skimmer and power heads running. Tested the water this morning, and the Nitrates are cut in HALF!! I was still at 20ppm yesterday morning, and down to 10ppm this morning! I AM SO STOKED, and beyond relieved! WOOO HOOOO! Fish Jumping

If I didn't think I would end up in traction, I would be doing cart wheels all around the yard! lol!

Seriously, though, you guys are amazing, and I can't express enough to you my utter gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 12:40 pm

Doesn't it feel great to know you have people here that care and can help? I think that's just awesome!!!! good
Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 12:54 pm

Shea wrote:
Doesn't it feel great to know you have people here that care and can help? I think that's just awesome!!!! good

Thank you for all the help! 858205
Their help, advice, and input is invaluable and they have given generously of it! For a ding-a-ling like me, there's just nothing like knowing you can ask for help and not have to worry about being shamed or made to feel like a failure. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 2:11 pm

Thank you for all the help! 265353
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 2:15 pm

Good to hear Meradith!

They know their stuff! I know if I ever lean to the salt-side I will be picking brains!
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 4:08 pm

yo nitrates is lower cuz you're actually removing the cr@p from the system instead of letting it fester and grow bacteria. You're more than welcome btw, happy to see newbies successful. Careful though, you tend to start being less impressed with your FW setups once your reef starts taking off.
Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 4:28 pm

And here I was all worried about tossin' out that E400! crazy
I'm sooo glad y'all know what yer doing, cuz I'd never have thought of that...I'd still be doing water changes and scratching my head trying to figure out why those dang nitrates were still sky high! lol!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/16/2011, 4:38 am

yes
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/16/2011, 10:36 am

I didn't really do anything but thanks for the recognition! Thank you for all the help! 393849
Back to top Go down
Meredith
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime9/16/2011, 11:46 am

Sure you did! You offered your experience and advice when I desperately needed it! You guys are tops in my book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for all the help!   Thank you for all the help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you for all the help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: