UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Empty
PostSubject: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/2/2011, 8:51 pm

Selling all the Tanganyikans I own. If you buy all I will give you the 300 pounds of holey rock. This is a buy all or none deal. I feel the price is more than fair. $375 I will deliver for a small fee.

15 F1 Tropheus Moorii Nkonde
15 F1 Petrochromis Famula Chimba
1 Pair Neolamprologus Leleupi F1
1 pair Julidochromis Maleri
1 Neolamprologus Brichardi Male
1 Sumbu Dwarf Comprecciseps Male

Most fish are visible in the video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/2/2011, 8:53 pm

That is a very nice deal. Good luck on the sale man.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/2/2011, 8:57 pm

Thanks I think most folks are hurting for money these days. It is hard for me to sale anything here lately.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/4/2011, 5:47 pm

I will throw in all the lace rock I have to. Firm on the price. $375. The rock itself is worth that. Basically a buy one get one sale.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 9:31 am

They sell?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:04 am

Yes they did. Now to get my Rapps order together. Got my eyes on some endangered Central Americans.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:14 am

Nice.

Who was the lucky person?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:18 am

A fella from Houston. will my centrals be approved for the cast program?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:24 am

Awesome Terry glad you were able to make your sale. What kind of centrals you going to be doing?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:31 am

Astatoheros altifrons and ex-cichlasoma istlanum. These are endangered or in danger of becoming endangered according to Jeff Rapps. I will also be adding archocentrus centrarchus and cryptoheros cutteri or sajica. Haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
papasmurf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:38 am

the sajica are sweet looking...go with them!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 2:55 pm

All of them look nice. I wish you luck with whichever ones you do get.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 4:15 pm

Terry wrote:
A fella from Houston. will my centrals be approved for the cast program?

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS   FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/ ALL LIVESTOCK/PU OR DELIVER/CORSICANA TEXAS
Page 1 of 1