UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX

Go down 
+7
PY
Sparky2012
cowboyz95
Jstump
whisper
Jax
KMX
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX   For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

30 for $5

Amazing tank cleaners!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Picture taken by Hong (member of USA Fishbox)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX   For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 2:58 pm

Sparky2012 wrote:
Great! I'll do a money order :) what's ur address?
Kory Watkins
108 Magnolia st apt 29
Mansfield tx 76063

PY wrote:
Hello how many pigeons do you want to sale?
huh??

Kasshan wrote:
will they occupy the same niche as MTS? i think my small pond snails got wiped thru the intense competition? will these ramshorn share a similar fate if introduced to my tank?

lol one of these days i need to set up an experiment of all three snail varieties.
I have some mixed with my MTS. They are fine.

sassynurse2 wrote:
I would love 30 or more but..... will my clown loaches eat this up I have at least 8 loaches and some are 5 inches
clown loaches will make them as snacks
:))jenna:):) wrote:
Do you still have some? I would love blue and red. How much to ship to WA state? thanks!!!
I have red shrimps and the red snails.
I only have red. Shipping to WA is about $14-$17 Id have to double check.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX   For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/30/2012, 4:35 pm

great puffer food!!!
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

PostSubject: Re: For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX   For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 8:51 pm

:) hehe id like some pigeons too while youre at it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX   For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale - Red European Ramshorn snails, PU or Shipp, Mansfield,TX
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2