Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

Freshwater & Saltwater Aquatics Club

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

HomeForumLog inRegisterFAQ
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Share | 

For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   8/31/2011, 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

.60 cents each!

Cheap shipping.

I will have Blue Pearls ready in a few months

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox

**********USAfishbox.com*************

Expand the hobby!

Don't blame me, I voted RON PAUL !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by KMX on 1/28/2012, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/15/2011, 2:13 pm

Guppy grass and yes I have a ton of it.

Growns fast and u can float it if you want.

$5 for 15 stims.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: guppy grass   9/16/2011, 8:53 am

KMX wrote:
Guppy grass and yes I have a ton of it.

Growns fast and u can float it if you want.

$5 for 15 stims.

I will take 15 stims
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/16/2011, 10:18 am

paypal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] $10 for shipping & plants .. Please send as a "persoanl" "gift" that way we are not charged for a pyapal fee. thanks

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/16/2011, 7:19 pm

do you ship my rcs ?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/17/2011, 8:28 am

Monday. I tried to ship last monday but did not get a reply so I had to wait. I did not forget about u usafishbox

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/17/2011, 10:56 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/17/2011, 11:32 pm

cherry shimps i wish u had a wish list KMX drool

My tanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/18/2011, 8:11 am

huh?

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/18/2011, 11:21 am

yea a wish list

My tanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/18/2011, 11:31 am

let me explain kmx....and item comes up for sale....i don't have the funds for the item at that moment i place my name on a wish list. and the next time the item goes on sale i get notified on it, or i get first grabs at it. if i have the money ill buy it hope this helps

My tanks

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   9/18/2011, 6:43 pm

lol!

Got it! usafishbox

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   10/3/2011, 5:03 pm

Any cherries left Kory? What about them blues?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   10/3/2011, 9:45 pm

About a month on Blues. Reds are still a go. usafishbox

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
fishhobby&teacher
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue, Electric Yellow, Frontosa, Black Guppy, Butterfly Bettas, Plecostamus

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   10/3/2011, 11:07 pm

Do the Cherry Shrimp go well with guppies?
Do you have pictures?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   10/4/2011, 9:08 am

Yes and no.

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
R1
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   10/5/2011, 10:09 pm

Good to hear on the Blues, I'll probably be interested in some towards the end of November or beginning of December (if you have any left then) :)

The RCS I obtained from you are thriving in a Fluval edge and the tank is teaming with young now.

Many thanks.

PS: The albino "hitchhiker" is doing well also. :)
Back to top Go down
jmccant
Private
Private

PostSubject: Still have RCS?   10/14/2011, 9:42 pm

Do you still have some RCS?
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Favorite Fish: : Angels

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   10/15/2011, 1:36 am

Kory.. I'll be getting MANY soon from ya

and when I say soon I ment TODAY if ur feeling better
Back to top Go down
R1
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   11/5/2011, 7:58 pm

Kory, how are the Blue Pearls coming along?

Looking to get some when available.

Any idea of what you'll be asking for them as well?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   11/5/2011, 9:17 pm

Pearls are doing the Nasty , many to come :) will be asking $2 each.

Sold out of RCS now, more to come in a month or so.

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   11/6/2011, 3:16 am

would like to get some blue pearls when they are ready.
Back to top Go down
Sdisaac
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   11/6/2011, 6:17 pm

KMX wrote:
.60 cents each!

Free shipping if you buy 50 or more.

I will have Blue Pearls ready in a few months

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox

I am looking for some more red shrimp too, and some snails ? Do you ever sell the trumpet snails ? LMK when you have some ready

Sabrina
Back to top Go down
smarties
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   11/15/2011, 2:36 pm

I would also be interested in 50 when they are available again.
Also, if you have any starter plants that these RCS would like, please let me know.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   11/15/2011, 3:03 pm

I will let you all know ASAP. I have lot's of plants but no shrimp for sale as of now. Growing my group back up again.

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
thangcuoi
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   1/12/2012, 4:39 pm

hi i'm interesting in buying 50of them would you mind send me a tell of how much total, and is there something special i need to know about the water and taking care of them.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   1/13/2012, 9:56 am

No shipping on these until it gets warmer.

Expand the hobby!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX   

Back to top Go down

For Sale/ Red Cherry Shrimp, PU or Ship, Mansfield, TX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next