UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

WTB - Class N Poecilia wingei (Endler's livebeaers) - Phoenix AZ - pickup or shipped

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nukepaste
Private
Private

WTB - Class N Poecilia wingei (Endler's livebeaers) - Phoenix AZ - pickup or shipped Empty
PostSubject: WTB - Class N Poecilia wingei (Endler's livebeaers) - Phoenix AZ - pickup or shipped   WTB - Class N Poecilia wingei (Endler's livebeaers) - Phoenix AZ - pickup or shipped Icon_minitime8/18/2011, 11:32 am

I am looking for 1-2 males and 3-5 female Poecilia wingei. Class N is required because I expect them to breed and will need to get rid of extras. They will start in a 20gal planted tank and go from there. I am interested in the peacock or black bar variety but I am open to other options. If I could find them local in Phoenix that would save me a lot of shipping. Please pm me and let me know what you have and price. Pictures would help too.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

WTB - Class N Poecilia wingei (Endler's livebeaers) - Phoenix AZ - pickup or shipped
Page 1 of 1