UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

free star fish for me woot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

Favorite Fish: : clown I do love my nems and inverts

free star fish for me woot Empty
PostSubject: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 2:46 pm

so i just went to the animal jungle to get so salt water and they had a bucket of brittle stars lil baby ones i asked what are you doing with them and was told they are to small to sell so we are just throwing them in the tank i was like you should give me a couple the guy was like you can have all of them so now i have about 15 baby brittle stars pic coming soon
Back to top Go down
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

Favorite Fish: : fish, fish, fish

PostSubject: Re: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 2:48 pm

SCORE!!! yes
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

PostSubject: Re: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:03 pm

defiantly
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 4:44 pm

Nice find.
Back to top Go down
WildWiley
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
WildWiley

PostSubject: Re: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 4:46 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 8:30 pm

Yeah good score. All mine just came i on rock.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 5:44 am

yes mine are always free as well. lol you look at my rockwork and all you see is tiny legs sticking out all over waiting to grab a bite to eat:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free star fish for me woot   free star fish for me woot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free star fish for me woot
Page 1 of 1